• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

I'm sure the Tories will do some kind of deal with Reform before the election, and that in reality there will be many who say they will vote Reform now when it comes to it on the day will vote Tory.

But either way, that's quite a thumping.

Also that's still nearly a third of the electorate that are backing hard right parties.

One in three voters are either happy with the current Tories or thinks they need to go even further to the right.

Scromit.
I'm not sure what deal there is to be done.

Johnson was able to get Farage to scale back his mutant army in 2019 because he was running on a strong pro-Brexit ticket himself, so why dilute that vote, it's what Farage wanted (and subsequently claims he knew this version of Brexit would be shit all along and that Johnson was always going to be hopeless, of course). Farage also knew that splitting the Brexit/right wing vote had the possibility of leading to another tiny Tory majority or a hung Parliament, so we'd be back to nothing getting through Parliament.

What is Booster Seat going to offer Tice/Farage? They're going to lose anyway and even when he tacks right to pick up some odious policy or whatever that you imagine Reform could have written, it doesn't move the dial.

Johnson was able to get Farage to scale back his mutant army in 2019 because he was running on a strong pro-Brexit ticket himself, so why dilute that vote, it's what Farage wanted (and subsequently claims he knew this version of Brexit would be shit all along and that Johnson was always going to be hopeless, of course). Farage also knew that splitting the Brexit/right wing vote had the possibility of leading to another tiny Tory majority or a hung Parliament, so we'd be back to nothing getting through Parliament.

What is Booster Seat going to offer Tice/Farage? They're going to lose anyway and even when he tacks right to pick up some odious policy or whatever that you imagine Reform could have written, it doesn't move the dial.
Yep can't argue, but the crooked cunts always somehow find a way to limit disaster/ destruction.

On current trajectory there's a strong chance that Reform come close to matching the Tories in raw vote share, if not actually beating them. Post-1993 in Canada, the insurgent right party which supplanted the Tories there ended up merging with them. I could see a similar thing happening here - Farage no doubt salivating at the thought of being parachuted into a safe seat and being guaranteed a top shadow cabinet post as a bigger name than anyone that Tories would have left.

Yeah, the cunt is from Armley in leeds. His 'remarks' were made in November at an AI Summit (attended by Sunak and Musk?). He also suggested that she (Abbott) should be shot. His company, Phoenix Partnership has government contracts worth £135m.

According to the Conservative Party his comments have nothing to do with her gender or race. This fucking country.
Amazing how the potential loss of £10m can impact the ability to see the bleeding obvious.

Kwasi has just said they are clearly racist and sexist comments. Bit late to grow a backbone

Lord Marland - no, me neither.

I know Frank Hester as it turns out and the first question I ask myself is ‘is he a racist’? And the Frank Hester I know isn’t.

He’s an international businessman, he travels widely overseas - he does a lot of a business in Jamacia, he does business in Malaysia, in Bangladesh - so he’s not a racist.

I know Frank Hester as it turns out and the first question I ask myself is ‘is he a racist’? And the Frank Hester I know isn’t.

He’s an international businessman, he travels widely overseas - he does a lot of a business in Jamacia, he does business in Malaysia, in Bangladesh - so he’s not a racist.
Lord Marland is clearly a cunt too.

Just listened to this. On this basis slave traders weren’t racist as they did business with African countries. Quite incredible how they’re falling over to say he isn’t racist when a blind man on a charging horse can see it is.

He knows lots of people who aren’t white… complete set of cunts

ulgttpc9u7mH.gif

Back