• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Car Thread

Yeah it's slightly higher in the day but cheaper at night.

Yeah it's slightly higher in the day but cheaper at night.
I keep saying I need to sit and work out what we use and when, I only charge normally about once a week, so octopus would save us about £6 on that, but I think their quote on last 12 months was about 300 quid a year dearer, so not sure it's worth swapping, previous occupants had a prepay meter installed and I think I'd have to have it replaced to direct debit/bill.

Yeah if you continually look out for them on your travels you see them popping up.

Hotels are the next place that needs more money and slow 7kw chargers installing.

With the price of public chargers being 60p-£1 nowadays I have found a local 7kw charger that is only 30p, so I park it there and make the short walk home for 7 hours then go back and collect it. Rather that which costs me about £18 than get charged £45 per charge at the fast ones.

That's just the annoyance of not being able to have a charger at home.
A seven hour walk home and another seven back is a big sacrifice to save £27

I keep saying I need to sit and work out what we use and when, I only charge normally about once a week, so octopus would save us about £6 on that, but I think their quote on last 12 months was about 300 quid a year dearer, so not sure it's worth swapping, previous occupants had a prepay meter installed and I think I'd have to have it replaced to direct debit/bill.
Definitely not worth it for once a week charging.

Back