• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

Slightly OT, last few Christmas' I've had real stuffing courtesy of the mother in law, and it puts the boxed stuff to shame. I now love stuffing.

Love my husband's stuffing. He only puts sausagemeat, fresh sage, seasoned bread cubes and onions ( not finely chopped) in it, but it always comes out better than mine. Not too dry, not too moist.

This year will be the first Christmas I've spent with my new partner. I didn't realise she's as Christmas obsessed as PPB. Her and her daughter sang 'Let It Snow' last night. Partly because they like singing Christmas songs and partly to annoy me.

It's going to be a long couple of months.

We've watched about 4 Christmas films already :)

Mess up my sandwich thread with this kind of stuff on the 5th of bloody November again and I swear, I will come for the pair of you.

Get some revenge and post about the delights of Carling and Carlsberg on the Beer thread

Tried the Big Beef. Not for me, I'm afraid- a cold Yorkshire on bread is far too much stodge.

Mess up my sandwich thread with this kind of stuff on the 5th of bloody November again and I swear, I will come for the pair of you.

I've already gotten through two packs of mince pies too. Does that count as it is Christmas food?

This year will be the first Christmas I've spent with my new partner. I didn't realise she's as Christmas obsessed as PPB.

I like the sound of her. Don't moan if she wants you to take her to the Brum Christmas market.

I've already gotten through two packs of mince pies too. Does that count as it is Christmas food?

I made some yesterday, iced a Christmas tree on each one. Ate one while watching Santa Claus 2.

I like the sound of her. Don't moan if she wants you to take her to the Brum Christmas market.

She can do what she likes, but we all have limits - she knows she has no chance of getting me there :icon_lol:

I'll meet her in the Wellington.

I don't think she's a massive fan of the market, fortunately.

DW maybe you should change the thread title to Christmas Sandwiches & Other Christmas Shit :)

DW maybe you should change the thread title to Christmas Sandwiches & Other Christmas Shit :)

a) I don't have those powers

b) I would refuse to do so until 1st December even if I did...

I don't mind if Machin wants to waste his life watching Elf or some other atrocious shit, he can keep it to himself for a few weeks though :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: good title change who ever did it.

Boom, earliest Christmas thread ever :)

Yeah man.

Go Christmas!

Back