• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

I hate general Christmas stuff being pushed too early
Someone has definitely pressed the big red “go go go” button for Christmas adverts on TV. I’ve seen the Argos one four times in the last hour.

Best Christmas sandwich I've ever eaten (and if you've seen me, you know that's a good few) is the offering from Pret-a-Manger. Turkey, pork, stuffing, mayo, cranberries, spinach leaves. It's awesome.

Last year they did a mince pie flavoured coffee, which was also awesome.

New St Station, if anyone is unfamiliar.

Mince Pie coffee!!??

Pretty baguettes are good, had a brie and cranberry one the other day - suppose that is classed as Christmassy.

I told you, it was an accident. But in for a penny, in for a pound :)

Hope you are ok.

Hurry up and get ya book wrote, everyone on my list is getting one for Christmas (2019)

Anyway, Christmas sandwiches, I don't think you can beat a plain and simple turkey and wet stuffing sandwich, with a couple of crunchy pickled onions on the side.

Someone said "Christmas" and it went up like the bat signal for PPB!!

Yay welcome back PPB,we all have missed you,even though some will pretend otherwise,hope your well

Hurry up and get ya book wrote, everyone on my list is getting one for Christmas (2019)

Anyway, Christmas sandwiches, I don't think you can beat a plain and simple turkey and wet stuffing sandwich, with a couple of crunchy pickled onions on the side.

Yes boss.

Yeah, a basic Boxing Day sandwich is spot on. But we have ages until then, I want some good stuff.

I may defy Langers and go to the Christmas market in Brum (in the day though, not when Gaz from Small Heath is rolling around pissed on mulled wine)

I will respond to this thread in december

Lovely to see you back PPB. Squeeze will be delighted!

But Christmas sandwiches???? Weird as fuck

My idea of Christmas is a fucking great on the bone beef rib, and that doesn't really tally with a sandwich. Just cook me another beef rib and I'll eat that one as well.

I'm pretty sure beef sandwiches are fairly standard. I mean I ate one only yesterday.

Ah yes - but then we are talking texture. I like a big thick fuck off lump of meat I can attack like Obelix at a boar. That doesn't fit into bread slices quite so easily. Saying that, a beef, mustard and horseradish sandwich can be most acceptable.

Ah yes - but then we are talking texture. I like a big thick fuck off lump of meat I can attack like Obelix at a boar. That doesn't fit into bread slices quite so easily. Saying that, a beef, mustard and horseradish sandwich can be most acceptable.

Depends how far apart you want the bread really - a sandwich is only Bread/filling/bread - don't think that there is any restriction on the sizes of any of those elements

Yes!

Halloween is barely over. You've changed DW!

Hey look, you don't see me full of festive cheer, ringing sleighbells, wearing a Christmas jumper and a Santa hat and banging on about it, do you? I mean if you do, please get me sectioned.

But I had a Christmas sandwich (a concept which has totally passed Pad by the way it seems!) and I bet you all do the same very soon. Albeit I did it by accident, I never clocked all the Christmas stuff on the box. But that is what Sainsbury's are offering this year.

Hey look, you don't see me full of festive cheer, ringing sleighbells, wearing a Christmas jumper and a Santa hat and banging on about it, do you? I mean if you do, please get me sectioned.

But I had a Christmas sandwich (a concept which has totally passed Pad by the way it seems!) and I bet you all do the same very soon. Albeit I did it by accident, I never clocked all the Christmas stuff on the box. But that is what Sainsbury's are offering this year.

I will have a Christmas sandwich on Dec 26th. And that's the honest truth. And it possibly won't have meat on it, which will probably make me hate Christmas even more tbh.

Back