• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

Becoming a veggie has made you a miserable bastard man, have a festive bacon butty and cheer up...

Well someone had to start it as PPB was absent (though good to see you back - now just need to restart the PPB question time thread :icon_smile:)

Thanks Parkin.

I can restart it if some of you will play along :)

Well someone had to start it as PPB was absent (though good to see you back - now just need to restart the PPB question time thread :icon_smile:)

Thanks Parkin.

I can restart it if some of you will play along :)

Why's it double posting what I post?

Lovely to see you back PPB. Squeeze will be delighted!

But Christmas sandwiches???? Weird as fuck

My idea of Christmas is a fucking great on the bone beef rib, and that doesn't really tally with a sandwich. Just cook me another beef rib and I'll eat that one as well.

Thanks Paddy.

Thick piece of beef, mustard and horseradish, lovely, but depends on the bread used.

Thanks Paddy.

Thick piece of beef, mustard and horseradish, lovely, but depends on the bread used.

Thick meat, thick crusty bread with thick layers of sauce (but not your nonsense sauces like ketchup and salad cream). Simple equation.

I get some of those cook at home baguettes in for christmas. Make yer own concoction sandwich on a hot baguette. turkey, stuffing, pigs n blanket, gravy on boxing day can't be beaten.

Thick meat, thick crusty bread with thick layers of sauce (but not your nonsense sauces like ketchup and salad cream). Simple equation.

It's got to be the correct bread. Hedgehog loaf is the best.

The cob van round from where I work used to do a cracking Christmas baguette. Turkey, stuffing, cranberry and gravy (optional)

P. S. Welcome back Sue.

The cob van round from where I work used to do a cracking Christmas baguette. Turkey, stuffing, cranberry and gravy (optional)

P. S. Welcome back Sue.

Thanks Bear :)

Not sandwiches, but have you seen the Christmas Edition Pringles? Pigs in Blanket Pringles :). Not tried them, probably just taste Smokey baconish I would imagine. The tubes look nice and festive though.

Last edited:
I've tried pigs in blanket crisps before. Surprisingly accurate taste.

Every time a food thread pops up on here, I read through it just to remind myself that 90% of British meals sound like absolute gibberish to me.

Back