• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

Think I'll pass on that monstrosity.

I was with you, and interested until you mentioned the brussel sprout. where are they for sale?
Aldi. It was OK, although I prefer the other pies in that range which are Steak and Craft Ale or Chicken Ham Hock and Leek.

Oh man, those sound/look lovely.

We make our own crumble topped mince pies. My fave is the giant tray bake ones. Enables me to be greedy sometimes!

We make our own crumble topped mince pies. My fave is the giant tray bake ones. Enables me to be greedy sometimes!
Shouldn't that say "We make our own crumble topped mince pies and then never invite your mates around to try them"?

Are all mince pies lil baby pastries or would you find one that is, you know, pie sized?

Related: do y'all do pecan pie over there?

Sub-Jive Bunny production values, cramming in the same "joke" as ever, appalling lyrics, making light of a shocking situation (and missing the point of the original track) and completely failing to understand why we have food banks, to the point that these people vote Tory.

Plus where's the other £1m+ gone, because it was sat in your company doing nothing a few months ago.

Go fuck yourself, you cunts.

Back