• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

Want to listen to dodgy tunes and donate money to the same cause...get onto Jason Manford's Assembly Bangers.
Classic songs we sang at school done as rave/disco tracks.

Last edited:
Went to a pizza place the other day that was playing hardstyle remixes of Christmas carols. That was an experience.

Right, here we go, glass of wine, mince pies at the ready, Xmas video on YouTube....let's get wrapping.

Already creeped out by tech, youtube has played my 3 fav Christmas songs in a row, first up.
Greg Lake, Kirsty and the Pogues, Pretenders.
Now it's come up with one I didn't even know by the Dropkick Murphys!

Right, here we go, glass of wine, mince pies at the ready, Xmas video on YouTube....let's get wrapping.

Already creeped out by tech, youtube has played my 3 fav Christmas songs in a row, first up.
Greg Lake, Kirsty and the Pogues, Pretenders.
Now it's come up with one I didn't even know by the Dropkick Murphys!
You sound like my 70 year old mum. Has to have Christmas songs on while she's wrapping presents.

You sound like my 70 year old mum. Has to have Christmas songs on while she's wrapping presents.
Don't have to but it just makes it a bit less of a chore, tbf Im nearer her age than yours.
Unfortunately it went down hill after Dropkick Murphys, youtube obviously ran out of ideas for me cos next was David Essex and even worse bloody Coldplay, followed by generic Xmas songs....got Whammed after about 6.

Oh well, all on the final run in today. The bird is in the oven cooking and should be done by 12. Then we'll finish packing our bags and we're buggering off down to leafy Hertfordshire at 6 to spend Christmas with the new Mrs Boozad. Absolutely can't wait, first time I've looked forward to Christmas since 1999 when I was last with her. It would help if she wasn't laid up with a serious chest infection but it could be worse.
First coffee with a generous bollock of whisky just finished, time for another I think.

Oh well, all on the final run in today. The bird is in the oven cooking and should be done by 12. Then we'll finish packing our bags and we're buggering off down to leafy Hertfordshire at 6 to spend Christmas with the new Mrs Boozad. Absolutely can't wait, first time I've looked forward to Christmas since 1999 when I was last with her. It would help if she wasn't laid up with a serious chest infection but it could be worse.
First coffee with a generous bollock of whisky just finished, time for another I think.
Enjoy buddy.

All the very best to EVERYONE on here and I hope you all get a bit more than you wish for.
And for anyone for whom Christmas is a bit of a bastard, I hope it sorts itself out and you have a better New Year.

Been playing "Exploding Kittens" card game today with family. Very fun, recommend it. Takes a couple of goes then you'll know exactly how to play it and be thinking how and when to use your cards

Been playing "Exploding Kittens" card game today with family. Very fun, recommend it. Takes a couple of goes then you'll know exactly how to play it and be thinking how and when to use your cards
It's good, but I can think of a better game... 😜😂

Reactions: b3h
Back