• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

Merry Christmas all, hope you’re having a great day

I trust everyone is having a good day - on my own today, but up with family for the next 2.

Won't be watching us tomorrow which is probably for the best as they are more likely to win if I'm not viewing :)

Advising and helping the kids to get their mum a couple of Christmas gifts and she loves them. She informed me that she also loved them when I got the same for our wedding anniversary last year. I’m at the stage in life where I remember all sorts of shite from the 90s but struggle to think of what I had for breakfast yesterday.
Anyway I hope you’re all having a good un.

I could demolish that right now! What is the stuff that looks deep fried next to the cake in the second picture?

My grandma said it looks nice :D

"You wanna see a Portuguese christmas dinner?". Don't half treat her

I could demolish that right now! What is the stuff that looks deep fried next to the cake in the second picture?
We call them golden slices (as in slice of bread).

Soak break in whisked eggs, fry in oil - no need to deep fry, fry one side and then turn it over. You can then serve it after cooked, with cinnamon, sugar or you can even drop it in heated honey (my favourite form).

My grandma said it looks nice :D

"You wanna see a Portuguese christmas dinner?". Don't half treat her

Hah! Apologies, I got no more photos from that dinner. Didn't even take a nice one of the full dessert table

Good decanter sir!
It's my aunt's!

Reactions: b3h
It’s 9th September, the weather is roasting and I’ve just eaten my first mince pie of the year :ROFLMAO:

Back