• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

Not in December it won’t or the polar ice cap will be gone and everyone will need to be a shit hot swimmer!

Mrs jelly makes crumble topped mince pies, including tray bake ones that I can slice a piece of my own choosing.

That sounds dangerous when your your eyes are bigger than your belly like mine.
that's the biggest issue! They are lovely, and aldi do large sized jars of mincemeat for a reasonable price. First time we (she) made them my brother came round, and went back 5 times for "just one more slice". And he was watching what he ate at the time!

Trying not to think about Christmas dinner in 40 degrees! Going to be a bit different.
Yep, not sure about QLD, but in NSW early morning dip in the sea (call at servo on way home for some bags of ice), fill eskies with ice, tinnies and stubbies. Have ham and croissants for brekkie. Open prezzies. Sit outside for lunch of turkey (done in barbie day before), yorkies, roast spuds, veggies, stuffing et al plus releiving eskies of cold tinnies and stubbies...

A Christmas day trip to the beach is weird but cool. Granted, it wasn't summer in Florida, but it was still ~20C out!

Reactions: b3h
Back