• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

So why didn't you lead with that, instead of the 'I've watched more than one film' bragging ??

I've watched a dozen or more films, but I don't want to be labelled as the next Barry Norman.

Watched The Equalizer 2 last night which was pretty good. Think I'll watch The Raid 2 tonight.

Apparently The Silencing is pretty good, even though RT doesn't rate it too highly (17%).

Felt terrible last night (don’t know if it’s the antibiotics or what) so got in bed and put Last Blood on, much better than I thought it would be. If you’re into gratuitous revenge violence it’s great and a decent wrap up story for John Rambo.

I'm debating whether to see it at the local Cineworld or in IMAX in Broad Street.

In a massive twist and shocking about turn from previous films the new Batman trailer looks dark and moody.

All this interest in Tenet made me rewatch Inception for the first time in ages last night. I had forgotten what a bloody good film it is.

Batman looks excellent. Like the video games.

Wasn't a big fan of Man of Steel and I disliked BvS so not looking forward to Snyder's 4 hour justice league.

I don’t know why DC films are so hit and miss when Marvel are much more consistent.

I don’t know why DC films are so hit and miss when Marvel are much more consistent.

Yep it is odd. I think they have a much clearer vision and bothered to world build. DC just ploughed on in. They're wisely letting Matt Reeves do his own thing.

Mind you I am a Marvel fanboi. All my comic collection is Marvel bar a couple of Batman and UK things like 2000AD and The Watchmen.

Watched Project Power. It's fairly okay, but I've watched it four chunks, stopping it whenever there was something better to do...doesn't bode well for an action film.

Watched it last night, I thought it was boring tosh

Back