• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Agree with that.
Also loved that they made his son a snivelling little scrote of a man (I know nothing about him really but it seemed to fit what I would expect him to be like)

Any opportunity to see Daisy Ridley is welcome. Films sound alright tbh although they just sign all of Star Wars over to the guys who made Andor and let them do whatever they want.

At 19 seconds Phoebe Waller-Bridge's accent changes during the course of one sentence!

I love the Indiana Jones franchise but the thought of an 80 year old Harrison Ford in an action film doesn't exactly fill me with hope., still, could be wrong, I am on an almost hourly basis.

I'm hoping the addition of her as a female sidekick will lift it. Also, James Mangold is a very decent director. Wisely he's gone back to Nazis and relics instead of Russians and aliens.

Raiders is one of my favourite films ever. Crystal Skull was awful though. Please be the former more than the latter I beg you!

Not to mention Harrison in his prime. 😍

It's the professor outfit that really gets me tbh

Probably the last proper old school heart throb movie star??
When I think handsome 70s/80s men, it's usually Tom Selleck and Harrison Ford that come to mind.

Not sure what Selleck's exposure was like over there, really. Mostly TV roles (Magnum, P.I. being the big one IMO).

When I think handsome 70s/80s men, it's usually Tom Selleck and Harrison Ford that come to mind.

Not sure what Selleck's exposure was like over there, really. Mostly TV roles (Magnum, P.I. being the big one IMO).

Magnum and 3 men and a baby and that's pretty much it. Well loved though.

Rewatched Deadpool last night, it wasn’t what I remembered.

Back