• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

You have me intrigued, im going to give it a whirl. (In all honesty i wasnt aware there was a second one)

I suppose technically you could have limitless sequels given that he'll always be dead. See what you think and we'll look into the possibility of writing a screenplay for a third one if you think it has legs.

Its the biggest pile of shite ive ever had the misfortune to watch.

I thought it was all a little bit predictable and tedious. I mean, who'd have thought that in a film about dreams they'd end it with a "is he dreaming or not" sequence!!

Well, Andy McCarthy is old now and possibly doesnt have the arm strength to lug a dead bernie around for 85 minutes. Im sure Colin Farrell would be available for any sequel...

This could be Richard Blackwood's big break back into showbiz.

I thought it was all a little bit predictable and tedious. I mean, who'd have thought that in a film about dreams they'd end it with a "is he dreaming or not" sequence!!

Inception is predictable? PAH!

I've watched both Shutter Island and Inception in the last week and thought they were both shite.

Has anyone seen that latest Pegg & Frost double act - Paul. Is it any good, or overhyped?

Has anyone seen that latest Pegg & Frost double act - Paul. Is it any good, or overhyped?

I would just like to point out that I do not look like an alien or have a Canadian accent as in the movie, my kids and grandkids find it hilarious it has my name!

I would just like to point out that I do not look like an alien or have a Canadian accent as in the movie, my kids and grandkids find it hilarious it has my name!

But are you overhyped?

But are you overhyped?

I can honestly say, hand on heart, no.

I dont know wether i feel sorry for Pegg & Frost or not, trying to live up to the success of Sean of the Dead, but they keep trying regardless of how crap the rubbish they put out.

Inception is predictable? PAH!

I think the writers got a bit lost with the "dream within a dream thats in another dream thats also in another dream" The film dresses itself up as being really deep, but I thought it was very laboured viewing. I much prefered The Expendables. Complete bullshit film, but it dosn't pretend to be anything else!

Back