• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

Massive on the Royal Family at Rangers.
Queen was said to have a huge liking of the club due to their allegiance to the monarchy.

Couldn't get enough of Maurice Ross and he was rumoured to be in line for a CBE when he told Paul Ince to fuck off.

Oh I completely agree. But we have hardly been a team in the past that’s laid hundreds of chances on a plate for him - so when he did get a chance, he seemed to grab at them and miss, which of course sticks in the memory more.

He finished last season 2nd in the 'Big chances missed' table in Belgium despite only being there a few months.

He's just not very good

I guess we’ll see. Hopefully a good run of games will do his game the power of good. And he won't even be a 'late bloomer' he's still so young

Exactly. Neither Fabio or Kalajdzic are playing. We do need options but maybe not the out and out number 9 as has been mentioned before.
We will need to replace Hwang and have options for the rest of the season.

I agree on the player not being an out and out 9 though.

Whoever it is will have to be quick, agile and decent in the air

Anyone linking us to our mate Renato? Usually a few ITK's doing that. Had a shit loan spell at Roma and looking like PSG are recalling him.

(This is not me saying we should btw...just miss the classic links that annoy 1 or 2 )

Why are half the coat pegs bent in Rangers changing room?
Is that where they give new signings wedgies?

Back