• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

If we fancy him that much then €20m seems a fair deal. Delays the fee until the summer, and we get him straight away. Not a huge fee either.

You worry that pissing about again will alert other teams and annoy the club and player.

I love that putting a bid in suddenly alerts other clubs. Fuck scouting a player let's just outbid other clubs targets*

*halfway through typing this I realised I was talking about Chelsea's transfer policy so that mocking back fired on me.

I believe the most broken club is possibly Inter who are essentially bankrupt. So there.

Can someone explain to me the benefit of taking a player on loan with an obligation to buy them at the end? Why not just go ahead and buy the lad if that's what we're signing up for anyway?

Guess that makes sense, seems a pretty transparent loophole to me but c'est la vie.

Obligatory highlight reel, given there seems to be actual fire behind the smoke.

Obligatory highlight reel, given there seems to be actual fire behind the smoke.
Not a massive amount to get excited about in that tbh. No real pace or skill on the ball. Some decent finishes but you expect a highlights package to be full of those.

Not a massive amount to get excited about in that tbh. No real pace or skill on the ball. Some decent finishes but you expect a highlights package to be full of those.
What stands out to me is how often he’s finishing a quick counter. Theoretically that makes him a natural fit to the way we play.

Hard as nails... Crashes into the post for 1 goal and scores off his knob for another and just gets on with it ;)

Pretty sure their chairman already said they won’t deal with us after pissing them off in the summer, so would be surprised if he’s still our top target.

Pretty sure their chairman already said they won’t deal with us after pissing them off in the summer, so would be surprised if he’s still our top target.
MdS is a massive cunt, if the money is right all his bluster will have been hot air and nothing more.

Has there been anything about mosquera? If he was being loaned again I would have thought we'd have heard something by now

Back