• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxford have sacked manager Gary Waddock & appointed Michael Appleton as their new manager.

Oxford have sacked manager Gary Waddock & appointed Michael Appleton as their new manager.

Their new chief executive wanted Michael Appleton as head coach having worked with him previously.

Brian Deane finished at Sarpsborg 08 after the season,contract runs out not offered a new one.Done a pretty decent job tbf.

News coming out of Brazil that Big Phil Scollari has been sacked......I'm surprised at that, didn't see that coming :whistle:

Antonio Conte finished at Juve.

Didn't see that one coming.

Possibly taking over the national team?

Antonio Conte finished at Juve.

Didn't see that one coming.

Possibly taking over the national team?

Yep, a shock indeed but I'm delighted. He was my number 1 choice for the Azzurri (Mancini was my realistic favourite, Conte my ultimate favourite) but couldn't see him quitting Juve... until now!

Maybe something to do with Vidal being off?

I hope he comes here, incredible player. In all likelihood though, what else can he achieve with Juve? Record breakers dumped easily out of the Champions League with relative ease. The Serie A I grew up with in the 90's seems long gone.

Maybe something to do with Vidal being off?

I hope he comes here, incredible player. In all likelihood though, what else can he achieve with Juve? Record breakers dumped easily out of the Champions League with relative ease. The Serie A I grew up with in the 90's seems long gone.

Do you think Morgan will stump up the cash?

Allegri new Juve boss,they're recycling managers in Italy as well. :)

My Juve supporting mates are gutted!

How has he scooped that?!

Vincente del Bosque is to continue as manager of Spain , after their early exit from the world cup.

Rosenborg sacked Head Coach Per Joar Hansen.

The new Brazil manager issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

DUNGA! :facepalm:

Hopefully they play better football than the dung(a) served by Scolari.

Hopefully they play better football than the dung(a) served by Scolari.

Iirc Dunga was the boss from 2006 to 2010 and wasn't massively successful or popular,hiring him again is very strange imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back