• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2017/18

Alan Brazil will be delighted. His speed dial mate gets another gig. Give it two games of McLeish disaster area and even the Suffolk sot might realise how bad McLeish is.

New man at Barnsley is - Jose Morais

The 52-year-old, who has worked with Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho at Inter Milan, Real Madrid and Chelsea, replaces Paul Heckingbottom at Oakwell.

He has previously had head coach spells in Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey and Greece.

Chris Coleman blaming Ellis Short for everything. Bit of reputation management ahead of pissing off in the summer?

Hartlepool sack Craig Harrison with the club flying towards the bottom 4.

It's good that he is applying for jobs and trying to start lower down than say, Giggs who pretty much refused to do that but I can't believe he actually called himself 'one of the greatest minds in football' :icon_lol: He isn't helping himself at all.

He's got himself stuck in a bit of a corner because with how outspoken he has been, it would take quite a brave chairman right now to give him a chance now, which is not what we want it to be. And there aren't many brave chairman as it is anyway.

That said, he is no less delusional than Saunders who has had what, four jobs in pro football as a manager?

Dean did start at Conference level to be fair to him (makes me feel ill just saying it), had had a few years coaching at Blackburn and Newcastle under Souness and was assistant to Toshack for a year before getting the Wrexham job. Campell has about a year of experience in the Trinidad setup if I recall and that is it, in addition to being more outspoken and needlessly controversial. On paper Dean would seem the better appointment prior to actually seeing his management. You would have thought the interview process would have vetted that level of moronic anyway but apparently not.

I can understand why Campbell doesn't get jobs to be honest, man loves to make baseless claims about race and I have no doubt he would do the same if he got the job and was then sacked.

Is "talks his mind" something a Brit would actually say??

Grant McCann binned by Peterborough.

The replies on the tweet are very funny

Walking heart attack Steve Evans has resigned from Mansfield and is expected to take over at Peterborough

Back