• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2017/18

I think I'm late to the party on this one, but Remi Garde is managing Impact de Montreal this season.

In a quick turn around after Evan's departure, Mansfield hire David Flitcroft from Swindon. I think that's pretty good work from them!

Hopefully that is him done. Absolutely shocking manager. Either that or he is going to Blues when they bin Cotterill, which would be FUCKING EPIC.

When it was announced that Steve Evans had left Mansfield, I was hoping so hard...

Stories circulating that Garry Monk will become Blues new manager on Monday

Decision making isn't one of Monk's strengths is it?

Win-win for him at this point, innit? Of he rescues them, he's a magician, if not, it's not his fault.

He's had too many recent failures to be able to completely play the 'not my fault' card. Relegation will further damage his reputation.

Win-win for him at this point, innit? Of he rescues them, he's a magician, if not, it's not his fault.

People have been applying this logic to the possibility of Marco Silva taking over at Albion

Silva won't touch them with a bargepole. They are dead. He might be interested in the summer to take them back up, but no way would he want it now. Same as any manager. It is a GUARANTEED relegation on your CV, even though it is the fault of others.

Monk is a cunt. Properly rubs me up the wrong way.

Binned off Leeds for Boro and after spunking tens of millions of pounds at Boro had them 20 points behind us in under half a season. Legend in his own mind.

Silva won't touch them with a bargepole. They are dead. He might be interested in the summer to take them back up, but no way would he want it now. Same as any manager. It is a GUARANTEED relegation on your CV, even though it is the fault of others.

I agree but many Albion fans seem to think he is a possibility. I think he is waiting for Everton to sack BFS

Albion are going to be disappointed. In so many ways. I'm crying, I really am.

Cotterill gone by the looks of it

Fuck it, he was doing a cracking job.

Owen Doyle to the rescue,would be the gift that keeps on giving

Owen Coyle to the rescue,would be the gift that keeps on giving

Some Blues fans are seriously worried this is who they will get rather than the Monk story being true.

Back