• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2023/24

That’s a really shame. Limited manager but can’t see them getting any better. Seemed to have a great affinity with the players.

Another strange decision, did a great job at Wednesday

Shocked by that decision. I know Chansiri is not exactly liked by the fans to put it mildly and has done some strange things with that club, but still shocked. Not sure who they will get that would do much better.

Cue the Potter links at the bookies in 3....2....1...

Shocked by that decision. I know Chansiri is not exactly liked by the fans to put it mildly and has done some strange things with that club, but still shocked. Not sure who they will get that would do much better.

Cue the Potter links at the bookies in 3....2....1...
More likely to be O'Neil linked. Sheff Wed are well below Potters expected ambitions

More likely to be O'Neil linked. Sheff Wed are well below Potters expected ambitions
I know friend just being facetious seeing as he seems to be linked to every open job haha.

But yeah O'Neil actually would be a good fit there. Or I guess they could just see if Carvalhal wants to come back lol.

Reading must really be in a state, apparently Chris Coleman is going there

Apparently Rafa Benitez about to become the next manager at Celta Vigo. Pretty decent hiring by them tbf.

My old pal Jürgen Klinsmann is apparently already on a hot seat for Korea, having won none of his first 4 matches in charge, including a 1-1 draw with El Salvador today.

My old pal Jürgen Klinsmann is apparently already on a hot seat for Korea, having won none of his first 4 matches in charge, including a 1-1 draw with El Salvador today.
Thought it was kind of an odd appointment to begin with tbh. And yes should be doing better with that team, have a decent amount of talent.

Thought it was kind of an odd appointment to begin with tbh. And yes should be doing better with that team, have a decent amount of talent.
I think he has good ideas but is just too much of a weirdo to get them across.

Darren Moore gone from Sheffield Wednesday, mutual consent...
It's rough on Moore , but he shouldn't have a problem picking up another job . He got Wednesday up to the Championship - has that on the CV now .
Same with Gary O' Neill - keeping Bournemouth up and not having to go to the last day either worrying about it was a fair achievement for a low budget squad . He'll have his suitors as well .

Back