• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2023/24

Tommy Tuchel to leave Bayern at end of the season

Apparently Xabi Alonso's lower release clause is just for clubs he played for. So Real Sociedad (not happening!), Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bayern. He'll have a choice of at least two of the big three inside the next three months or so if he wants it...

I think we need a long running competition where we predict the long term fortunes of managers after their breakout seasons. I reckon I'd comfortably be bottom of that league, I pretty much always call it wrong, which is terrible news for Alonso and McKenna.

Barcelona could really do without both Liverpool and Bayern appointing at the same time.

You can give out all day long about Nathan Jones , but he has achieved a hell of a lot more with Luton than Beale has done with any club .
He’s also a total nut.

Looks like Millwall are binning Joe Edwards (not the semi-literate former E&S journo). Been in horrific form, 1 point from their last 7 games.

Neil Harris probably getting it which is very much "hire a club legend and hope for the best". Gillingham got rid as the football was terrible and he hasn't pulled up any trees at Cambridge either.

Looks like Millwall are binning Joe Edwards (not the semi-literate former E&S journo). Been in horrific form, 1 point from their last 7 games.

Neil Harris probably getting it which is very much "hire a club legend and hope for the best". Gillingham got rid as the football was terrible and he hasn't pulled up any trees at Cambridge either.
That is just bizarre all round

I know Cottee played in all 4 divisions as a player in a season, which is impressive (but also depressing as he went down, not up!), and obviously not possible now.

Tuchel out at Bayern after the season.

@Lupo shit I'm not ignoring you I promise 😂

Last edited:
Alex Bruce quits as Macclesfield boss to become the new assistant at Salford

Back