• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Masters

Coverage is so infuriating. TV companies should get together next year and say "we show it all, or we show none". It's fucking ridiculous.

I couldn't agree more Del. The Augusta committee think they rule the fucking roost. They were made to back down when Lee Elder teed off in 1975 so surely they can be made to back down over coverage,

Nope. You usually pick up the leaders on about the 8th hole.

Well that makes no sense. People throughout the world would doubtless want to watch the Masters. So why deprive them of watching the golf?

And apparently running by spectators is not allowed at the course.

Ask yourself also why BBC coverage is based from outside the clubhouse. Could it possibly have something to do with Hazel Irvine being their anchor? Also Kirsty Gallacher for Sky is consigned to the first fairway.

Bloody hell. Did they SERIOUSLY just say no live coverage until 8? Fuck off with this. This tournament can get to fuck.

Yup. Augusta playing God. You can follow two groups on the masters website, but I think they use a commodore 64 for a server. Utter wankers.

Fuck them. The TV companies basically need to say our rules or no coverage. Now Sky have it, I would wager a fair amount that happens next year.

Augusta where old men are allowed to discriminate against 50% of the world's population.

Fuck them. The TV companies basically need to say our rules or no coverage. Now Sky have it, I would wager a fair amount that happens next year.

Hopefully between sky, nbc or whoever wins it next year, they will do their duty as broadcasters and strong arm them. There's no excuse for worldwide coverage to be restricted. I was hoping I'd get round it with xbmc, but it's the same in America, with coverage exactly the same times.

Hopefully between sky, nbc or whoever wins it next year, they will do their duty as broadcasters and strong arm them. There's no excuse for worldwide coverage to be restricted. I was hoping I'd get round it with xbmc, but it's the same in America, with coverage exactly the same times.

Is live coverage of the open limited in other countries?

Wahey. Live coverage soon. Shame Spieth has finished. No doubt the coverage will be of woods as well. Masterchef is far more appealing

Missing the entire Spieth round. Fucking criminal.

He's won already, phenomenal scoring.

Fucking hell..tv companies must say all or nothing, this is ridiculous

Back