• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Masters

It's going to take something special to take it away from Speith still unless the pressure of the situation gets to him.

Yes of course, he is still very much the favourite to win this..but you never know

Looking forward to this tonight (bar the enforced hour break in viewing for Poldark!). Pins have been set up to be accessible for the chasers but that could also play into Spieth's hands. I think we could see a 62 today.

Looking forward to this tonight (bar the enforced hour break in viewing for Poldark!). Pins have been set up to be accessible for the chasers but that could also play into Spieth's hands. I think we could see a 62 today.

Could well happen (though there is a bit of a breeze) - depends on who. If near to the top then could well produce a close finish

Spieth looking outstanding. Rose needs to summon his inner Faldo.

God. Just turned on the computer with the BBC coverage as SWMBO wants Poldark on. The difference between that coverage and Sky is stark.

On Sky I can watch golf. On BBC I can watch Ken Brown talking bollocks. Ace.

BTW - Spieth bogey on 5 makes it back to being interesting again

If there are two shots in it by the 14th then it will be a really fantastic finish.
Come on Justin!

What a shot from Justin that is, i thought he had holed it for a second.

Rose just about holes his par putt and he's back within 3 after a bogey from Spieth.

Tiger in the WOODS haha

Yeah, nothing is stopping him..has he got any nerves at all?? Spieth that is..

Back