• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Wilks??

Ohhhh, Shanahan is fucking with Charlotte now. 😤😤😤

No deaths, unclear number of wounded (sounds minimal). Two shooters in custody. Seems to have happened after the bulk of the crowd had dispersed (the parade had just ended, reportedly).

Could have been much worse, thank God or whoever that it wasn’t.
Probably two Trump fans.

Now 1 fatality confirmed. 😣

Fucking. Fuck.

Fuck this country sometimes, man.

Tee Higgins has asked for Cincy to be rid of him.

Ugh, that's an annoyingly solid pickup. Fucking Atlanta.

Cousins is what he is, but interesting to see if he can unlock all that draft capital they've spent on the offensive skill players. He becomes the best QB in that division and they become the favourites to win it

There was a lot of noise about Saquon, but I didn't think it would happen as it's completely unEagles. An all in move, in a year when they've lost a lot of leadership in the locker room...interesting

No guarantee that Cousins will be effective coming back from such a serious injury.
He just needs to be better than Ridder, IMV. Atlanta have been close to going over the edge for a minute now, I think Cousins could definitely push them beyond ~.500 land (emphasis on could tbf).

There was a lot of noise about Saquon, but I didn't think it would happen as it's completely unEahles. An all in move, in a year when they've lost a lot of leadership in the locker room...interesting
He's been the best thing about the Giants the last few seasons, although that's a fairly low bar.

I could just about see it; Sirianni probably knows he's cooked if next season doesn't pan out. His personal window is closing fast. Assume the same of the GM but can't say I know Philly's front office that well.

I could just about see it; Sirianni probably knows he's cooked if next season doesn't pan out. His personal window is closing fast. Assume the same of the GM but can't say I know Philly's front office that well.
Roseman is the safest GM in the NFL, apart from Jerry. Sirianni has very little say on personnel moves, more a signing that suits Moore's offense.

In less exciting news to most, Mac Jones' career as a starter is basically over as he's being traded to Jacksonville. Haven't heard what the Pats are getting in return.

On another ex-Alabama note, this time probably of interest to Tony, Landon Dickerson is getting a big money extension from the Iggles. Very glad to see him thrive in the league; he is a clown in the best way.

Russell Wilson looks to be signing with Pittsburgh.

Tony Pollard is leaving Dallas for Tennessee.

Philly also signing former Jets DE Bryce Huff to a big contract.

D'Andre Swift to the Bears seems to be a done deal

Back