• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Yep they seem to want to eliminate any tackles where the tackling player lands on an opponent. But by it's very nature when you tackle someone (to the ground) then it's inevitably going to happen.

Reddick traded to the Jets for a 3rd rd pick in 2026. I can only assume he'd misbehaved towards the end of the season. They are loaded to make a SB run...or flame out in spectacular fashion, the ultimate all or nothing season

He did ask for it, but I'm pretty surprised a 3rd is all y'all could get for him.

Me and Tepper ain't boys 😂

He's such a moron. You have my vicarious apologies!

Bills have traded Stefon Diggs to the Texans.
Obviously hoping to get someone in the draft as that WR room is looking seriously empty, and it was bad enough last season with Diggs and Davis.

Obviously hoping to get someone in the draft as that WR room is looking seriously empty, and it was bad enough last season with Diggs and Davis.
Diggs averaged 4 catches for less than 45 YPG and only scored 1 TD over the last 8 weeks of the season. Either he lost more than just a step or he checked out of Buffalo mentally and wasn't putting in the effort. Davis had as many 0 catch games as he had TDs, and had one of the highest drop % of any receiver in the NFL. I can see why the Bills are moving on from both of them, this year's WR group in the draft is rated as one of the best ever. I really like Diggs and think he still has juice and will be good, but his diva tantrums are fine being on another team.

QB tweet: "Love my team, God is good"
RB tweet: "Rise and grind"
TE tweet: "derp"
WR tweet: "My enemies are boundless and carry sharp knives"

This is a remarkable story. Came over as a RL player, spent 3 years at the bottom of the roster earning not a lot in NFL terms, got one decent contract, now gets a great one and comes across as a top guy. He's not the 4th best LT in the league, but the way contracts works in 12 months he'll be be 10th best paid with another 2 years until he'll look for another extension so it's a decent deal for all

Oldie but goldie... forward to about 30s in. Some sound like genuine names of NFL players 😂😂

I think Jayden Daniels is a huge whiff at #2 for Washington.

Maye is a wildcard. Charlotte boy (went to the ritziest public school in the county, of course).

That was him to New England at #3, for those not watching along.

Pleased the Vikings didn't panic and trade up too far. Never bought that the Giants were going to go QB.

Anyone explain why the Falcons drafted Penix Jr when they’ve just brought Cousins in for a 4 year $180m deal?

They obviously have some concerns that he isn't going to be 100% recovered from the ACL injury. Probably best not to give him a guaranteed $100 million if that's the case though.

The Bills having nothing at wide receiver and then allowing the Chiefs to trade up and take one (when that's what they also desperately need) was a bad decision for them and the league in general.

They obviously have some concerns that he isn't going to be 100% recovered from the ACL injury. Probably best not to give him a guaranteed $100 million if that's the case though.

The Bills having nothing at wide receiver and then allowing the Chiefs to trade up and take one (when that's what they also desperately need) was a bad decision for them and the league in general.
Just came on to post that. He has all the athletic traits of Hill and they let him go there for a 3rd and change. Presumably they think he'll be a bust, those fast guys are often over drafted, but Reid selected Jackson and Hill so he knows what he's doing when it comes to that type of player.

In terms of Penix they are paying him reasonable back up QB money so if it was just a short term concern over Cousins there are more cost effective routes to take. They must have a bigger plan, whether that's injury related or think they'll be able to trade Penix relatively soon. He's also not a younger prospect and QBs drafted that high don't normally sit for all their first season, so they've created a QB controversy straight away.

Back