• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Photography Thread

Thought I'd post a few photos I took in Bournemouth late last year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424014270.237866.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424014289.316848.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424014310.863251.jpg

Love that first one. Nice work.

Love that first one. Nice work.

Not 30 seconds after that was taken, I found out Leon had scored the winner at dirty Leeds and Blouse had lost 0-8 at home.

Marvellous.

LJ, do you want to take the photo you showed and print it like this?

LJ rotated.jpg

No, that I can manage.
Imagine the image I posted, but the dimensions reversed (IE the bottom is the short 4" size, with the height of the image being 6").
I apologise if I'm phrasing the question badly! I want to print a section of the image as a 4x6 photo, which may require cutting off parts to the left and right of me in the image to make it fit.

No, that I can manage.
Imagine the image I posted, but the dimensions reversed (IE the bottom is the short 4" size, with the height of the image being 6").
I apologise if I'm phrasing the question badly! I want to print a section of the image as a 4x6 photo, which may require cutting off parts to the left and right of me in the image to make it fit.

Sorry, I get you now. You'll need some photo editing software for that. There are a number of free ones you can download. I would recommend GIMP (before anyone makes the joke scroll up a few pages on this thread as it was made the last time suggested it). If you need any help, as the menus aren't wonderfully easy to work through, give me a shout.

Nice, sunny day so I got this photo of the memorial fountain on campus:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424182404.408494.jpg

I reckon that was taken by the 'Information Officer'. #loveaston

Yeah, he's mega important and stuff.

Sorry, I get you now. You'll need some photo editing software for that. There are a number of free ones you can download. I would recommend GIMP (before anyone makes the joke scroll up a few pages on this thread as it was made the last time suggested it). If you need any help, as the menus aren't wonderfully easy to work through, give me a shout.

Thanks Dr!
I'm downloading it now (I'll admit to being quite worried about googling "gimp software" ).
I'm really bad with IT, so there is a strong chance I'll be asking questions...

I was recommended a photography app called Snapseed by a colleague - it's brilliant. And free as well.

I do enjoy messing around with photos on my phone and this app is definitely the best I've used. Thoroughly recommend it. I'll try and post some before and after pictures which took just a few minutes to enhance.

Back