• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Puns & Weak as Fabio Silva Banter Thread

The forename St. John is a good one. Any guesses?

Theres loads of weirdly pronounced wirds/names, I like it, bit of fun ay it.
Locally we have Brewood, pronounced Brewed as in a cup of tea . Also Great Chatwell is called Chatell locally.

Surprised a mod hasn't closed this thread 'till it moves somewhere else' yet...

Maybe someone would have to be slagging off GON's pronunciation of words for that to happen? 😅

Surprised a mod hasn't closed this thread 'till it moves somewhere else' yet...

Maybe someone would have to be slagging off GON's pronunciation of words for that to happen? 😅
It's probably gone on a bit too long but when there's some actual football to talk about we can get back to slagging off GON/Semedo/Fabio/Kilman/RAN/Sa, delete as required.

I often drove through a small village on the way to work called Heather. Pronounced Heeether.

It's probably gone on a bit too long but when there's some actual football to talk about we can get back to slagging off GON/Semedo/Fabio/Kilman/RAN/Sa, delete as required.

Is that how it works now? 😅 Some consistency would be nice

I'm happy for all threads to be policed with the lightest of touches, but we still get shite like this allowed to fester for days, while other actual football discussion gets curtailed on a whim? 🤷‍♂️

I mean you could start a new Serious General Wolves News Only thread if you like

It's not me who needs to do something different

Those guesses were so good you'd almost think people knew the answer before they posted.

Woolfardisworthy (Devon) - any guesses?
Have we done Cholmondeley, Beauchamp, and Beaulieu?

Everyone's going very exotic with places, then there is caldmore in walsall....

I'm happy for all threads to be policed with the lightest of touches, but we still get shite like this allowed to fester for days, while other actual football discussion gets curtailed on a whim? 🤷‍♂️
There is no football to discuss. Plus this stuff is light hearted not a heated debate, and doesn't need "curtailing".

Back