• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Squad 2015/16

Ask yourself how many of our players would be first choices in the top 5 championship teams. That's right. Currently nil. Recruitment summary in a nutshell

Ask yourself how many of our players would be first choices in the top 5 championship teams. That's right. Currently nil. Recruitment summary in a nutshell

Iorfa? Graham? Dicko?

Iorfa? Graham? Dicko?

Currently dicko and graham are injured I believe. Iorfa is close agreed but probably not first pick. Perhaps Nsue Lopez with Boro gets ahead as their defensive record is better.

Currently dicko and graham are injured I believe. Iorfa is close agreed but probably not first pick.

I know they're injured but you asked how many of our players would get in the team for a top 5 side.

Iorfa not first pick? Really?

I know they're injured but you asked how many of our players would get in the team for a top 5 side.

Iorfa not first pick? Really?

the word was currently. You just have to look at this one thread to see how underwhelming its been. I make this prediction. No wolves players will make the championship team of the year

Well probably not. But neither will 4 of the players (minimum) at right back in the top 5. So using "he won't make team of the year" as your defence of being pulled up on "he won't get in a top five championship team" is nonsensical.

Well probably not. But neither will 4 of the players (minimum) at right back in the top 5. So using "he won't make team of the year" as your defence of being pulled up on "he won't get in a top five championship team" is nonsensical.

You are splitting hairs with our best player who may and only may get in one of the top five squad at the celebrated position of right back but he is by no means a certainty. My view is that he wouldnt currently. My point was that pretty much none of our first team would. The closest RVLP had a great loan but nothing more.Wont make team of the year. How is that nonsense?

You are splitting hairs with our best player who may and only may get in one of the top five squad at the celebrated position of right back but he is by no means a certainty. My view is that he wouldnt currently. My point was that pretty much none of our first team would. The closest RVLP had a great loan but nothing more.Wont make team of the year. How is that nonsense?

As your knowledge of the Championship seems to be excellent can you give us a team of the year and why you'd pick them?

----------------Marshall-------------

Iorfa----Gibson----Ayala----Friend

--------Clayton---Leadbitter-------

Ince----------Downing-------Judge

--------------Hernandez-----------

I am not splitting hairs at all.

YOU said wouldn't get in the top 5. When challenged about Iorfa, you then changed it to team of the year.

You can't move the goalposts like that and expect you point to be taken seriously. (Which is a shame, as it actually has a lot of validity with the top 5 idea, as long as you accept Iorfa would easily get into some of those top five sides)

Konstantopolis
Morrison birmingham,Shackell, derby Ayala Friend bora

Norwood reading Judge brentford Thorne Derby

Hernandez Hull McCormack Fulham Forestiri Sheff Wed

Sub's
Iorfa, Marshall keogh Williams gray vokes

That's off the top of my head based on performance stats since august source squaka .com

I am not splitting hairs at all.

YOU said wouldn't get in the top 5. When challenged about Iorfa, you then changed it to team of the year.

You can't move the goalposts like that and expect you point to be taken seriously. (Which is a shame, as it actually has a lot of validity with the top 5 idea, as long as you accept Iorfa would easily get into some of those top five sides)

No I said he was close and not first pick. Nsue Lopez was my right back for a top 5 side, Morrison of Birmingham has the best all round stats. That's 2 ahead of him.

Keogh, Vokes & Morrison are awful. Norwood debatable. The rest are fair enough.

5.26pm

Ask yourself how many of our players would be first choices in the top 5 championship teams. That's right. Currently nil

5.45pm (after being challenged by Langers on Iorfa)

No wolves players will make the championship team of the year

Those are the two important quotes about you totally changing you stance when challenged.

Back