• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Me and my wife has won the bidding on a house, wasnt cheap but anyway..if all is well with the house will be our first we buy! Excited!

Last edited:
22 week scan today, everything is normal, which is just perfect. We also made an unlike r decision to find out what we're having, and it's what I wanted.....but I'm sworn to secrecy!

Great news Del!

To avoid disappointment I had to pretend that I didn't care what we had when really I knew I wanted a daughter - which is what we had!

Glad all is well, but can't you tell us what it is so I know whether I have to knit a blue set, or a pink un !!

22 week scan today, everything is normal, which is just perfect. We also made an unlike r decision to find out what we're having, and it's what I wanted.....but I'm sworn to secrecy!

Girl. The baby not you...

Congrats anyway mate.

Good on yer Mrs Del.
Del's got next to nothing to do with it!

Are you going to get a 3D & 4D scan Del?

Colours don't fucking work! That's supposed to be in pink!

Don't think so mate, I've just got home and it seems that the joint account has taken a pink battering....

Congrats Del. Thought of any names yet?

I like Summer, but the Mrs thinks it's pikey. And she likes Natalie, which I think is too tradish. Gonna be interesting.....

Summer is a cool name, ironically.

I've had a nightmare day at work, a shit week and I need a holiday.

But it's good because I'm relaxing with 8 cans of cheap, strong Dutch lager and by 10pm I won't care!

I might even have a game of Far Cry 3 later when I'm totally pissed - those fuckin' pirates will whip my ass!

Back