• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I am very happy that after 10 years together my wife still gets me a cute valentine and puts a soppy message in it.

Just returned from a 90 minute walk along the beach in temperatures of a soaring 9' !!
Blue sky, sun beating down, dog flying about in the rocks, little flat waves washing in.

The sort of day that gives pleasure back to be out in it.

When something ends on a happy note when you weren't expecting it to :)

Seeing Scooby Doo at Morrisons this evening cheered me up

539321_10151430182834443_2013400572_n.jpg

Lots of reasons to be cheerful today.

4 day weekend off work, kicking off in style tonight with our housewarming party. Got decks hooked up to a big soundsystem, spent €100 on lasers for our big domed ceiling, gas heater up on the roof terrace for the smokers, ingredients for assorted cocktails, loads of beer, loads of wine etc, new strings on both guitars, snare drum, bongos tuned, harmonicas, tambourines.....
120 invited, have already started getting cancellations so I'd say we'll see about half that. Got the hot Latvians from Housekeeping coming and also a few honeys from the bar to add to the Brazilians we know. All going well, we'll still be going tomorrow afternoon as we dont have to worry about any neighbours. And then 2 days of recovery.

I've now just put his address on Facebook and Twitter, so now he's expecting 3,480....
I've asked that they bring a bottle....

Lots of reasons to be cheerful today.

4 day weekend off work, kicking off in style tonight with our housewarming party. Got decks hooked up to a big soundsystem, spent €100 on lasers for our big domed ceiling, gas heater up on the roof terrace for the smokers, ingredients for assorted cocktails, loads of beer, loads of wine etc, new strings on both guitars, snare drum, bongos tuned, harmonicas, tambourines.....
120 invited, have already started getting cancellations so I'd say we'll see about half that. Got the hot Latvians from Housekeeping coming and also a few honeys from the bar to add to the Brazilians we know. All going well, we'll still be going tomorrow afternoon as we dont have to worry about any neighbours. And then 2 days of recovery.

I'm on my way to East Midlands Airport see you around 6...!!

There a few things in life more pleasing than new guitar strings :D

As far as an actual contribution goes, we completed the decorating in our office yesterday (one room down, the rest of the house to go) and we got a cat this morning. A lovely blue/grey British Shorthair Persian cat who is ~ six years old :)

My new dogs bollock of an oven is being delivered on Monday :)

Not so much happy but made me laugh, my little girl has just spouted an avalanche of crap over the health visitors scales, that didn't make me laugh much but the horror on my missus face as she was doing it, then the sincere apologies. My little girl just gurgled her way through it, ah to be a baby.

Not so much happy but made me laugh, my little girl has just spouted an avalanche of crap over the health visitors scales, that didn't make me laugh much but the horror on my missus face as she was doing it, then the sincere apologies. My little girl just gurgled her way through it, ah to be a baby.

:icon_lol:

Awesome. I'd be very proud of her.

I was the only one smiling in the room, funny how a woman's sense of humour deserts them so quickly

Back