• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Off out for a couple of beers with the other half, whilst Nanny looks after the terrible twosome, nice to spend a couple of hours with the bride on our own. It's no where special and it won't be for long but it's the first time in a long time we can enjoy each others company having a drink, and that'll be pretty special enough.

Oh and it's even better with Wolves winning again!

My wife also happy that we are winning again..she said I was horrible almost every time wolves played in the last two seasons..

I've finally left the office for the week, done over 60 hours this week, looking forward to actually seeing my family the weekend!

Lightweight!
No commitment!
Shameful. No wonder the country is on its arse!

Try and follow James' example, tries to get into work no matter the hours, no matter the weather conditions...

Rickie Lambert's last minute penalty getting my accumulator up for £334.

The fact that it's Bank Holiday weekend this weekend - I could really do with an extend lie-in bed.

I've also applied for a copywriter job in Stafford and am hoping I land an interview - fingers crossed as it's about £4k more a year than my current job but doing exactly the same thing...

Yeah I can't wait for this weekend - Wolves game on Friday, up to my best mates on Saturday for a suit fitting for his wedding, plenty of ales. Stopping at his on Saturday night, back on Sunday. Wife and kids are away all weekend so it'll be the first totally free weekend at home I'll have had in nearly 5 years. Lie in and takeaway curry is on the agenda (not at the same time).

And here's me who is just happy to stay in bed for three days, :icon_lol:

Moved into a new apartment. Extra bed, extra bath, bigger everything, ahhh.... I can still barely walk from the 6 hour move + uncountable number of other trips up and down 3 flights, the apartment is a boxy mess of crap, we haven't had any sleep from the cats freaking out, and I have to drive to some pain in the ass out of the way Ikea for more furniture...... but it's done.

Thank ya, thank ya. I have an office for the first time in my life! My desk is not next to a bed or a couch, or in a shared living space... ahh can't wait to get it all set up.

3 of us (plus two cats) were living a 2 bed 1 bath 700 sq ft apt for the last several years. :facepalm:

Holiday booking season....after sorting out the Wedding Anniversary trip for Feb, have now booked a holiday with the in-laws for September 2014. Back off to Majorca to stay in a Villa in Alcudia. Top stuff

04malpas_ext_12.jpg

Are all these trips a Ken Bates style ruse to declare yourself no longer UK resident?

Holiday booking season....after sorting out the Wedding Anniversary trip for Feb, have now booked a holiday with the in-laws for September 2014. Back off to Majorca to stay in a Villa in Alcudia. Top stuff

04malpas_ext_12.jpg

Ace. We're hoping to go to Alcudia for a day trip next year (booking the same place as this time as we loved it so much).

Ace. We're hoping to go to Alcudia for a day trip next year (booking the same place as this time as we loved it so much).

We found a Hotel holiday wasn't great for the F-i-L. Having his treatment 3 days a week and he couldn't relax properly where we stayed and really didn't use the hotel that much in the end. So a Villa seemed to be the way forward and he can have his treatment at the massive hospital in Inca down the road. They liked the island and especially Alcudia and the are you stayed. Had to book really early to ensure we could get a decent gaff and to have his treatment booked in.

04malpas_ext_12.jpg

Looks lovely Kenny. Me and the missus got a villa this year for the first time, normally we've just had typical group holidays at all-inc places etc.

Might have over-cooked it a little, the villa could have slept 8 :icon_lol:, but we loved it. Having a nice size pool to yourself on a hot day, random foreign beer and a book to hand = Awesome, have fun when you go! (depending on your I-L relationship of course! :D)

04malpas_ext_12.jpg

Tat sales must be up for Mr & Mrs Kenny !! Looks lovely, my first ever holiday abroad was to Alcudia, where my sister fell hook line and sinker in love with the waiter ! Bet its changed a bit since I was there , well it would do after 41 years wouldn't it !!

Tat sales must be up for Mr & Mrs Kenny !! Looks lovely, my first ever holiday abroad was to Alcudia, where my sister fell hook line and sinker in love with the waiter ! Bet its changed a bit since I was there , well it would do after 41 years wouldn't it !!

I think I saw her on the cover of take-a-break! ;)

Looks lovely Kenny. Me and the missus got a villa this year for the first time, normally we've just had typical group holidays at all-inc places etc.

Might have over-cooked it a little, the villa could have slept 8 :icon_lol:, )

First Villa holiday for me as well. Normally do the A-I. Just checked and the Villa has 5 bedrooms.......ACES

Back