• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

First Villa holiday for me as well. Normally do the A-I. Just checked and the Villa has 5 bedrooms.......ACES

How was the cost? Did you notice that it actually turns out a cracking price all in p/p too? (Not seen Spain prices lately)

Think we paid around £450 pp for the Villa/Flights/Car Hire

In the end the holiday will cost less than the A-I we did in Mallorca this year and the F-i-L gets the privacy to relax after his dialysis treatment.

In the end the holiday will cost less than the A-I we did in Mallorca this year and the F-i-L gets the privacy to relax after his dialysis treatment.[/QUOTE]

=======================================================================================================

Which will be excellent for him. Well done Sir.

In the end the holiday will cost less than the A-I we did in Mallorca this year and the F-i-L gets the privacy to relax after his dialysis treatment.

Nice one.

Well I personally think it's cracking that you can get abroad and try and have a good time as a stage 5 patient, good on him.

04malpas_ext_12.jpg

How nice of you to link pics of my new place

Thinking numbers and statistics, there has to be one bloke on this forum who enjoys wearing women's clothes, I reckon it's you PPB.

Thinking numbers and statistics, there has to be one bloke on this forum who enjoys wearing women's clothes, I reckon it's you PPB.

Ohhhh I've at last been found out !!! I will also reveal now that I have a 10 inch cock and its a beauty. Please don't let this make you all feel inadequate :)

I wonder if there really is a man on the Forum that enjoys wearing his wife/girlfriends clothing ! I can think of at least two that this may apply to on here !

Happy that my Sister is in the air and on her way to Washington, she will be with me by this evening after not seeing her for about 20 months.

You lot will be happy that you will get a break from PPB's dribble and threads for the upcoming weeks !!

A big bag of Drumsticks probably.

:icon_lol: Just counted 3 Drumstick wrappers and sticks in my drawer. A girls gorra have something to suck on when the mood takes her .

Back