• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

This weekend, the wife and kids are away meaning I'll be able to enjoy a few days peace and quiet on my own for the first time in nearly half a decade! And I just know I'll spend a lot of that time tidying up!

Yeh he means Pillaton, be careful who you talk to over there, they are all married to their own first cousins and if they refer to a relative as 'Uncle Dad' do not be suprised :)

But, they won't shag you for a bag of chips and they won't be wearing shellsuits.

Off to Wembley on Saturday with my Dad and my brother to watch Wigan v Hull in the challenge cup final - its the first time I've gone down to see the final and the first Wigan game without my Grandad being there, will be a bit emotional.

I just hope they turn this dip off form around and pull it out the bag for Saturday

Dirty minded get.

I have decided to treat myself to a takeaway curry on Sunday night, however.

Crystal Balti?

I get to have my first pint of Batham's Mild in months on Saturday :D

Whats with the Animal names?

Is that so when your partner has a look at the internet history she/he thinks "ahh he was looking at pets" or "ACES, I am having lobster for tea"?

I think, mine thinks I spend an awfully long time staring at the 'Google' title Page

Had two lovely women from Penkridge in tonight. Got chatting to them about Wolves and it turns out one of them knows our Penk, her daughter even went out with his older brother! #smallworld

Would love to know how that cropped up

'Hi ladies, I'm DDW, and I support Wolves'
'*giggle* Hi there'
'I know someone called Penk, do YOU?!'
'*giggle* my daughter went out with his older brother *giggle some more*'
'Ha, what a small world!'

I heard their accents and asked if they were from the Midlands. They said they were but it was a tiny place I wouldnt know. I said I've been around the Midlands a fair bit as I follow Wolves. When they mentioned Penkridge I told them I once had a lovely Indian meal there. They asked what I was doing out there so I mentioned Penk and thats when one of them told me she knew him! Said he was a handsome young man too! At that point I took the bottle of wine away.....

I heard their accents and asked if they were from the Midlands. They said they were but it was a tiny place I wouldnt know. I said I've been around the Midlands a fair bit as I follow Wolves. When they mentioned Penkridge I told them I once had a lovely Indian meal there. They asked what I was doing out there so I mentioned Penk and thats when one of them told me she knew him! Said he was a handsome young man too! At that point I took the bottle of wine away.....

Was only a little joke anyway DDW! Sounds like you had quite the chat with them!

It was for the best, they were obviously incredibly drunk and didn't know what they were saying..

Very droll.
You should have taken the opportunity of spreading a little badness around....

"... Oh really? That must have been before he got arrested"
"Arrested? I didn't know that!"
"Hmm something dark... I think the fraud squad got involved at some point, but that might have been after the brothers left for Spain..."
"Spain was it, Oh really...."
"Hmmm, the facts are a little vague now it was a long time ago, but I was told by a friend in the Launderette that the Customs & Excise visited their house in the UK...., but they're a lovely family though, VERY well respected."

My brothers girlfriend has given birth to my nephew, so I'm happy for my bro and happy to be an uncle.

Back