• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I enjoy, after 10 days in a temp job (contract is 15 months long mind) that I am asked by the boss to apply for the full time vacancy that will appear next week. A nice boost after months of crap.

Hurrah for you Honey XXX

I enjoy, after 10 days in a temp job (contract is 15 months long mind) that I am asked by the boss to apply for the full time vacancy that will appear next week. A nice boost after months of crap.

I am also happy that I got offered the job this afternoon.

Not much, right now. Confirmed today that the Tory cuts mean that the funding stream schools use to pay for the work I do has gone...

way to go kenny, i'm over the moon for ya, mind you, now i owe the big fella upstairs one now. but don't panic , it was a wish, not a preyer, i don't do prayers, job for the bish's and cardi's really.

Congratulations sir. You must be very pleased, and I am delighted for you.

Now if you go to the "ask Frank" thread, you may feel inclined to contribute to my worthy cause.

Well done, mate. Now get your stat site up and running again, you slacker.

Well done, mate. Now get your stat site up and running again, you slacker.

I've just started to do the catch up, but having serious issues with the program I use to build it and visual ++ messages and then it crashes. Does my nut in.

I've just started to do the catch up, but having serious issues with the program I use to build it and visual ++ messages and then it crashes. Does my nut in.

That is exactly what the ask frank section is for !!!!!!

I was driving down the motorway to Belfast recently and I overtook an articulated lorry + trailer, with all of these on the side, it looked like a 40 foot glass sided cabinet jammed with all of these lovely things and more, practically every chocolate product made.....
I nearly drove into the back of a van as I was looking at all these goodies!

I have an iPhone. And it's bloody ace. And Wolves won. And posting on TWF is a piece of piss via the iPhone. Good day all round!

That even if you are the richest bastard on the planet you still can't buy a win at molineux. hahahahahahaha

Back