• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I am happy that the two faced twats on 606 are having a night away from slagging mick off

I am happy because I had an awesome date with a hot Brazilian girl last night, and even though I missed us beating City today, it was worth it cos I spent the day in bed with her.

Insert multiple happy faces here!

I am happy because I had an awesome date with a hot Brazilian girl last night, and even though I missed us beating City today, it was worth it cos I spent the day in bed with her.

DDW, I am very disappointed in you, a very attractive young lady is put before your beloved Wolves......our resident Pontiff may be having words with you.

Flag-Pins-Brazil-Ireland.jpg

DDW, I am very disappointed in you, a very attractive young lady is put before your beloved Wolves......our resident Pontiff may be having words with you.

only to see if she's got a mate frank, and maybe wants a holiday in greece.

Getting offered a job today. Thank fuck for that:disco::disco::disco::drink2::drink2::drink2::vuz::zytrafumay:

I am happy cos Im off work, the wine is bought, and Im taking a beautiful Brazilian chick to see M.I.A. make her live debut in Dublin tonight!

Oh and Im delighted for Paddy on his good news, I'll raise one up for ya later :pint2:

:Victory:

Excellent news Paddy - Good luck in your new job, if I knew how to do a smilie I would add one

Well done Paddy. Is it a job you wanted or a stop gap?

Wahey :band: let the band play in celebration - this is a good day indeed :breakdance:

12 month contract with the police. Dripping in irony. The poacher is now the gamekeeper. Maternity cover so always a good chance it will go permanent. I hope she gets really broody!!!!

To add - it looks a great role and Lichfield is a piss easy commute compared to some of my previous marathons. Everyone's a winner

Back