• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I just read up on the idea. It sounds brilliant. Keeps all the surprises in the right places without spoilers and best of all NO FUCKING CUNTING JAR-JAR FUCKING WANKER BINKS

Quite. Perfection is something to be strived for, but it is the unattainable goal for me. As long as by trying I make most people think I am not a cunt, then I win.

You aren't doing too well though, Paddy.... ;)

Seriously, I agree, try to be the best version of your self is my thinking :)

Last edited:
I think that may well be my new life philosophy. Amazing what suddenly pops into your head at times.

Weird that it's Saturday, it's sunny, Wolves beat Blues but none of those make me as happy as the fact I've just booked a holiday.

Rhodes next September - which is bloody ages away but it's booked, it's in the diary and I have something really exciting to look forward to at the end of next summer!

It is making me happy that I get married to a beautiful lady and the mother of my children in 11 hours.

(Apologies in advance for being soppy in the face of a certain day of misery at the Mecca of football)

Many congratulations to you both Johnny. I wish you both all the best for your future together.

Congrats Johnny. Hope you both have a fantastic day.

Hope your speech goes well mate!

Congratulations Johnny, have a great day and best wishes for the future.

Congratulations Johnny, have a brilliant day. All the best and don't worry about the football, I'm sure you will be happy no matter how many we lose by! ;)

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for today and the future. It's about time that you were made "an honest man"!!!!!

All the very best for your special day, Johnny. Many congratulations.

Congrats Johnny, have a great day!

Back