• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

True and the last TV I bought I refused to give my address because of this.
They came up "it's for the warranty"...so I told them it was a present for someone.
To and through for 10 minutes till they gave up.

Reading Dan's post on a thread I can't post on. He said the people who voted for something, that he still can't come to terms with, are entrenched. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Please read your absolute indoctrinated, repetitive garbage. The thread has become a sad competition, to see who can say the worst thing about a subject I am not allowed to talk about. The country was in the shit, the health service was stretched to the limit before the referendum. You only see the negative if you can think you can pin it on leaving the EU. You only put graphs up or links that support your own political beliefs.
I honestly thought me not being able to post about Brexit was a thing for the greater good. That the thread would slowly disappear. I was wrong, it has become a fucking laughing stock.

There is no balance or common sense in the thread.

Maybe if you're not allowed to post on there (for good reason) then you should refrain from talking about it.

I have no intention of discussing it with you as it's the most pointless endeavour in the world. I'd have more luck shouting at grass not to grow. In fact as I said a couple of months ago, I never want to talk to you again after the way you behaved.

Maybe if you're not allowed to post on there (for good reason) then you should refrain from talking about it.

I have no intention of discussing it with you as it's the most pointless endeavour in the world. I'd have more luck shouting at grass not to grow. In fact as I said a couple of months ago, I never want to talk to you again after the way you behaved.

I wasn't talking to you, I was laughing at your entrenched remark. It is fucking hilarious. Link after link, graph after graph. Can't you see how fucking repetitive and stupid it looks. You can't even blame me anymore. The thread would do well under the old Soviet union. No balance, no reality, just endless repetitive moaning.

'repetitive and stupid'

[emoji23][emoji23]

giphy.gif

I wasn't talking to you, I was laughing at your entrenched remark. It is fucking hilarious. Link after link, graph after graph. Can't you see how fucking repetitive and stupid it looks. You can't even blame me anymore. The thread would do well under the old Soviet union. No balance, no reality, just endless repetitive moaning.

Superb example of irony right here if anyone ever needs to explain the meaning to anyone.

Superb example of irony right here if anyone ever needs to explain the meaning to anyone.

The irony is, that the very little clique, that said I was repetitive, haven't stopped repeating themselves since I left the political thread. Every single post just regurgitates the Guardian"s garbage. It is just a competition to see who can moan the most. It is just uncontrolled propaganda. It is fucking hysterical.
Any graphs for the unemployment figures? Any post blaming the chancellor, for forcing an an attack on the pound, with his playing politics with the interest rates?

Serious question thm. If you are banned from the only threads that you are really interested in, what's the point in logging on? I only post on the chit chat ones but if I was banned from them then I couldn't see the point in returning here. I'd go somewhere else.

The irony is, that the very little clique, that said I was repetitive, haven't stopped repeating themselves since I left the political thread. Every single post just regurgitates the Guardian"s garbage. It is just a competition to see who can moan the most. It is just uncontrolled propaganda. It is fucking hysterical.

Exhibit B: re Irony

Serious question thm. If you are banned from the only threads that you are really interested in, what's the point in logging on? I only post on the chit chat ones but if I was banned from them then I couldn't see the point in returning here. I'd go somewhere else.

Good point Sue. It was just the entrenched comment, from someone who has never ever criticised the EU and takes Evey opportunity to blame everything on Brexit, even though many of our problems started before the referendum.
I will go back in to obscurity now.

Back