• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Got all I need & didn't need as much as usual as getting a free xmas lunch to bring home after the volunteering sessions between about 11.30 & 3 pm.

My present to myself of a case of better than usual quality wine was delivered on Friday - got a bonus with that as I included a freebie magnum bottle that would normally have been £42

I can survive if they do but they won't.

Great to see the media taking this "we have enough stock for Christmas but we will face issues in the coming weeks if the border stays closed beyond Tuesday" and reporting "SUPERMARKETS CONFIRM FOOD WILL RUN OUT" Presume they have missed reporting on empty shelves and videos of Pablo fighting over the last packet of Pigs in Blankets.
The all new healthy Pablo will manage with water and dust.

Remember the daily watch I did on the house we purchased 11 years ago.
2/3 built and we went away for the week. That was the year of the major freeze with stupid minus temps for ages. Got back and they taken most of it down as the cold weather had fucked it up. Great days.

Signed the contracts for our house today.
All being well, it will be ready by June.

How are you getting on Langers?

Not too bad thanks mate - for our purchase, we've had all the searches and enquiries and have signed the contract and sent it back.

Just replied to our solicitor with some enquiries for our sale, nothing to worry about there either so we hope that our buyers will be in a similar position to our sellers pretty soon.

Hopefully we should be able to exchange at some point in January and then set a date for completion.

I'm never doing this shit ever again though - this will be our last house!!

Pleased that you've had positive news - something to really look forward to which is badly needed at the moment!

Happy that Christmas is over. Happy that it went as well as it did.

Happy to just sit and watch my cats this morning. They have never seen snow before.

Happy that Christmas is over. Happy that it went as well as it did.

Happy to just sit and watch my cats this morning. They have never seen snow before.
Christmas is over? Not for us, just had a pic sent of our 2 grandsons (cousins) opening their presents...socially distanced in the garden, in the snow

Christmas is over? Not for us, just had a pic sent of our 2 grandsons (cousins) opening their presents...socially distanced in the garden, in the snow
Well the Turkey will be gone after today, I've already taken the cards down, me crackers have been pulled, and I'm done with Christmas films for this year. Now bring on the New Year and let's get this one out the way 👍

No snow here, but was last year & even if the cat had seen snow before she had obviously forgotten what it was.

Jumped off the back step onto the drive and almost dissapeared under it. Haven't seen her move that quick to get out of & into the house before.

Rebooking the American road trip....3rd time lucky. Bit of a faff as Delta issued us an ecredit which didn't work online and when the flight prices hit what we were happy with (get to fly Delta One for less than we paid for whatever cattle class we originally booked) we had to call them, sat on hold for over an hour to find out the ecredits were cancelled yesterday and the money refunded!

Sorted now, so all down to how well the UK and the USA got on with the Vaccinations between now and September 1st 2021 (i'm rebooking in August...)

Thank fook all the Hotels and Car hire are pay on arrival, no charge to cancel. Extra bonus as all the hotels are now cheaper as well.

Booked my flights to Spain yesterday for my rescheduled Spanish holiday. Next month I will book my rescheduled flights to Oz.

Presume you need to be Covid vaccinated for Oz travel or us that just the 1 company demanding it?
5th on the priority list and travelling December 2021 so vaccine shouldn't be a problem.

That I appear to be in this forums clique, dunno how or when that happened, must have been a very discreet nod by a mod from a passing car and I missed it

That I appear to be in this forums clique, dunno how or when that happened, must have been a very discreet nod by a mod from a passing car and I missed it
i'm too boring to be in a clique, might start my own

Back