• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Whoa there young lady, don't even start vying for the position of 'Most Boring Poster' you could be in a coma and I'd still be more boring.
Don't smoke and drink anymore, anything hotter than a chilli con carne and I'm out of there, my favorite pc game is Farming simulator, two of my top five films have subtitles and the person who I'm closest to on the planet is a dog

ps as for your spelling, the words in the post you're replying to, you muppet !

• Haha
Reactions: PPB
Whoa there young lady, don't even start vying for the position of 'Most Boring Poster' you could be in a coma and I'd still be more boring.
Don't smoke and drink anymore, anything hotter than a chilli con carne and I'm out of there, my favorite pc game is Farming simulator, two of my top five films have subtitles and the person who I'm closest to on the planet is a dog

ps as for your spelling, the words in the post you're replying to, you muppet
You win, I ain't that boring 😂

I like a tipple or two, I still smoke after sex, I love a Vindaloo,fav game is Mahjong( expert) and the thing I get closest to is a cat called Sprout.

A dog isn't a person, you muppet!

That I have finally resolved the login details with BT to be able to watch BT Sport without having to wait 30 mins for them to answer the phone

Ditched BT Sport like a stroppy child after the Mcmanaman incident (also it was one of our first financial cutbacks)

Needed to resolve it as they are taking money monthly, but not allowing access to the service & until I worked out which login connected (have more than 1 as also do stuff for a charity & another organisation via them) then couldn't cancel either.

Can at least now decide to either retain & watch or cancel (don't really have other personal services from them as too expensive)

Things I am happy about!!
Happy in fact I am over the moon, I managed to make a tube of Pringles last four days instead of the normal four hours!
And they were my very favourite cheese and onion!
A big first for me.

Once you pop you can stop! Well done Pav...

Co-op Pigs in Blankets crisps (big bags) half price in their seasonal reductions aisle. The best crisps ever (possible new thread)...

Co-op Pigs in Blankets crisps (big bags) half price in their seasonal reductions aisle. The best crisps ever (possible new thread)...
Wasn't there a 'Desert Island Crisps' thread or similar on here?

It wasn't as funny as the Marks going to die thread about his aversion to vegetables :)

Carrots, always eat them raw but also now partial to them roasted.

Is samphire a vegetable?

Back