• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

my mom and dad had their first one yesterday, and 2nd appt booked for april.
They went online and booked themselves in. dad messaged me telling me he'd booked this as he was "fed up of younger people being done first".
Exchanged messages since, and he is telling me he feels so much better in his head since having it done.
They're both still intent following the rules mind!

my mom and dad had their first one yesterday, and 2nd appt booked for april.
They went online and booked themselves in. dad messaged me telling me he'd booked this as he was "fed up of younger people being done first".
Exchanged messages since, and he is telling me he feels so much better in his head since having it done.
They're both still intent following the rules mind!
Will need to initially anyway whatever their intentions were as doesn't kick in for at least 2 weeks after the first injection.

Universal Credit have asked me if I want to be a census taker? Was Silence of the Lambs real ?

Universal Credit have asked me if I want to be a census taker? Was Silence of the Lambs real ?
If they pay you & don't cut the UC then fine - knowing real life anything you get will be deducted so not sure what the point would be.

Took the old dear for her first jab this evening. She was in and out of the place in under 10 minutes, released into my custody, in case she had a reaction.

I rewarded her with a takeaway for being so brave.

I like watching Winter Watch every night. It's very relaxing, especially the mindfulness bit.

Megan McCubbin is cute too. Though I only just found out that Chris Packham is her stepdad!

How annoying would he be as a future father in law, you'd go round with a bottle of wine expecting to play hide the sausage and he'd drag you outside to look at f#cking bats !

I like watching Winter Watch every night. It's very relaxing, especially the mindfulness bit.

Megan McCubbin is cute too. Though I only just found out that Chris Packham is her stepdad!
Any opinion on her presenting abilities and knowledge and what she brings to the show? Or are we just commenting on her visual appearance?

Yes she's very good. Extremely personable, and she's a conservationist and zoologist too so knows her stuff.

Didn't realise I had to include her resume just to say she was cute.

Any opinion on her presenting abilities and knowledge and what she brings to the show? Or are we just commenting on her visual appearance?
She'd pretty good actually imo, when she first appeared (springwatch I think) she was trying a bit too hard, probably trying not to be judged on her relationship or be accused of nepotism I suppose.
Think she's quite personable and seems to know what she's talking about........and fit as fuck of course

Yes she's very good. Extremely personable, and she's a conservationist and zoologist too so knows her stuff.

Didn't realise I had to include her resume just to say she was cute.
Good save !

A case from Virgin Wines, 12 lovely bottles of red arriving on me doorstep.😀 Unfortunately nothing to say who it's from so can't thank them 😟

A case from Virgin Wines, 12 lovely bottles of red arriving on me doorstep.😀 Unfortunately nothing to say who it's from so can't thank them 😟
Have you signed up for something because they'll turn up every month !

• Haha
Reactions: PPB
Back