• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Ordered the first brand new car I will have ever owned in 53 years of driving.

Financially probably not the most sensible course, but I can't take it with me so what the feck - my kids are well set up & there will still be something left for them anyway.

Good looking motor. Just read that they come with a 7 year, 100k warranty.

Definitely a 7 yr warranty & I won't do 100,000 miles in that time so thats not an issue.

Not an exciting car (though don't really need that now), but well equipped & I did research it & take soundings from people in the trade before I made a decision.

lmao a friend sent me this for birthday (Bully and I are both Steve's, to avoid any confusion). dying over here. I was expecting a cat or car video, some nonsense, totally caught me offguard.

https://v.cameo.com/TCf2QahE0fb
No excuse now you'll have to get your backside over here if the great man himself has told you to do so.

mrs jelly had a job interview last friday. first interview she's got for several months, and she tried to hide the fact that she actually really wanted this one, even though it's a "variable hours" (ie zero hours) contract.
they did tell her she'd definitely hear one way or the other, and they called this morning offering her the job.
She's the first training and induction day next week.
Made up for her. It's taken over 2 years, but always knew she'd find something she liked. I know there have been times it has been really tough for her, especially over the past 12 months.

Bloody glorious out this morning

k8WOC0r.png

Down to 32'' jeans. I'd like to say it's all down to self-motivation and hard work, but essentially it's not wanting Mrs DW to think "fuck going out with a massive blob".
Good work! I think I'm actually a 32 now too, but I daren't tell the wife as she already thinks I'm too skinny 🤷‍♂️

I'm 32" waist. .....providing I'm constructive with the word 'waist' and suck my big fat belly in😁

Good work! I think I'm actually a 32 now too, but I daren't tell the wife as she already thinks I'm too skinny 🤷‍♂️
She's been chuckling at me constantly hoicking up my other jeans, even with a belt on full beam.

I let myself go a bit when I was at my lowest, as I now have an actual reason to live then I'll look after myself.

She's been chuckling at me constantly hoicking up my other jeans, even with a belt on full beam.

I let myself go a bit when I was at my lowest, as I now have an actual reason to live then I'll look after myself.
I let myself go in 1995, so you're up on me :)

She's saved my life. That's not an exaggeration at all.

What she wants to do with me, answers on a postcard. That's not really my problem though.

I find a real joy in reading comments from men when they say lovely things about their wives/girlfriends. It’s just such a rare thing unfortunately. I’m not sure if that’s a worrying indication of the sate of relationships in general or that it’s a blokey thing and we just don’t do that. I sincerely hope it’s the later as that is much easier to do something about.

So yes, reading those posts from Dan is definitely ’something I am happy about’. Can’t speak highly enough of mine either, and don’t forget to tell, and show, them that from time to time too...

Down to 32'' jeans. I'd like to say it's all down to self-motivation and hard work, but essentially it's not wanting Mrs DW to think "fuck going out with a massive blob".
I've managed the same! Regular walking, a bit of cycling, and eating less rubbish food.
Definitely the better for it. Some trousers were a touch on the tight side a year ago, now there's some generous give.
Kinda hoping to go down another notch on the belt if possible. I might have some 30" waist trousers somewhere that could become a target.

Back