• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

As long as you're all gone by 7pm so we can put babby to bed!

Tivo is great. I miss mine as the Sky box isn't as reliable and doesn't do Season Passes nearly as well.

Tivo is great. I miss mine as the Sky box isn't as reliable and doesn't do Season Passes nearly as well.

Having never had either Sky+ or V+ or a DVR of any kind, I'm just loving being able to record things easily and not having to rely on Catchup services.

Found out earlier that I can manage my recordings and series links etc online. Sweet!

What's a season pass, Bear?

It's what Tivo call a series link. They're an American company see. Have Virgin changed it to series link now then?

Ironically it was Sky that used to support Tivo in this county before Virgin got into bed with them. I had one of the really old Tivo boxes that I used to pay £10 p/m just to get the EPG so you could record stuff. Any problems and I had to ring some Sky place in Glasgow.

Ah yes, they call it Series Link now. It seems very good, has the option to only record new episodes and not the repeats - which is nice.

I only have the SKy+ version but would be lost without series link. I'd never remember to record stuff otherwise.

I only have the SKy+ version but would be lost without series link. I'd never remember to record stuff otherwise.

Same. The only thing I ever watch 'live' is football and F1. And maybe a bit of rugby.

Buying a gift for someone that you know they are going to be thrilled about.

Me whopper arrives today, can't wait,its a beauty.

I hate that phrase. It means nothing at all to me.

Looking forward to the weekend - watching Muppets Christmas Carol with the kids tomorrow before going to my wife's friend's party (with kids) before they drop me off at the pub for the football, after which I shall indulge in a curry at the local curry house.

Marvellous way to spend a Saturday.

Looking forward to the weekend - watching Muppets Christmas Carol with the kids tomorrow before going to my wife's friend's party (with kids) before they drop me off at the pub for the football, after which I shall indulge in a curry at the local curry house.

Marvellous way to spend a Saturday.

That does sound like a perfect Saturday Langers :)

Round the corner from my new house is a lush tandoori/grill place. Lamb sheesh kebabs in naan bread! LUSH!!!

I'm looking forward to my Saturday.

Finish work early at 3pm and get home to have a few drinks and watch Stelling and the boys whilst I get ready. Into town to watch the Wolves game and go for a meal before we go and see Mumford and Sons tomorrow night at Nottingham Arena.

Can't wait!

We take the daughter to Disneyland Paris for a few days on Sunday :)

As she's only 9 months I think Daddy may be enjoying the rides a bit more than she will!

Going to see Little Angels tonight.
They split in 1994, & I loved them as a whippersnapper.

Shit day , but at least I have learned something !

Back