• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Good point Sue. It was just the entrenched comment, from someone who has never ever criticised the EU and takes Evey opportunity to blame everything on Brexit, even though many of our problems started before the referendum.
I will go back in to obscurity now.

Please do and stop trolling threads with irrelevant nonsense in an attempt to get around your ban from the current affairs section.

Much obliged.

Personally, I'd be having a serious think about banning THM altogether after that outburst.

What woeful behavior.

Meh, other than himself he's not doing anyone any harm.

The irony is, that the very little clique, that said I was repetitive, haven't stopped repeating themselves since I left the political thread. Every single post just regurgitates the Guardian"s garbage. It is just a competition to see who can moan the most. It is just uncontrolled propaganda. It is fucking hysterical.
Any graphs for the unemployment figures? Any post blaming the chancellor, for forcing an an attack on the pound, with his playing politics with the interest rates?

Oh how I have missed TWF's village cuntpuddle. A true quimbecile of trumpian proportions.

Personally, I'd be having a serious think about banning THM altogether after that outburst.

What woeful behavior.

images

LOL.... you ok hun?

It's really unacceptable behavior.

Good point Sue. It was just the entrenched comment, from someone who has never ever criticised the EU and takes Evey opportunity to blame everything on Brexit, even though many of our problems started before the referendum.

I'm glad I'm not into all that shit. Life's happier when you can talk on threads about Music, Dinner, Weather, Like, Dislike etc! You dont do yourself any favours thm by trying to post political stuff on this thread.

Popping over to the Honey Thread .

Leaving aside the fact that's inaccurate on a number of levels - you haven't heeded the message. Let me make it crystal clear for you.

Do not ever try talking to me, or reference anything I've said, or interact with me in any way whatsoever, ever again. On this forum or by any other medium.

So don't reply to this post or refer to it. If it makes it easier for you, put me on ignore. If you ever come near me again then that's your own lookout.

Leaving aside the fact that's inaccurate on a number of levels - you haven't heeded the message. Let me make it crystal clear for you.

Do not ever try talking to me, or reference anything I've said, or interact with me in any way whatsoever, ever again. On this forum or by any other medium.

So don't reply to this post or refer to it. If it makes it easier for you, put me on ignore. If you ever come near me again then that's your own lookout.

Wouldn't get uptight about him Deutsch - life is far too short to do that

If you put him on ignore do you not not see his posts? (possibly a double negative there so will accept criticism from the Grammar police :) )

Wouldn't get uptight about him Deutsch - life is far too short to do that

If you put him on ignore do you not not see his posts? (possibly a double negative there so will accept criticism from the Grammar police :) )
I know this has moved on, but fyi you don't see the posts directly, however you do see them if quoted which unfortunately in the case of THM was frequently

Ofcom have just announced that Cannock Chase Radio has been granted an FM licence. Hard work has paid off!

When there is a family get together in UK and I can be a part of it in US, priceless, especially at this upsetting time.

Means so much to me.

Here I am in Lisbon in shorts and t-shirt! 20 degrees, blue skies and a big suite with a balcony. I am currently listening to some dudes playing 5-a side in the park below the hotel. Flew over both Benfica's Estadio da Luz and Sportings Estadio da Alvalade while coming in to land.

And wore my Wolves top out when I went for lunch, and the first place I went into..... the waiter started rattling off players names like Jota, Cavaleiro, Vinagre, Boly etc. he congratulated us on being top!
They really follow Wolves closely here.

Excellent turn out at the local remembrance event this morning. I was really pleased to see so many kid's there paying their respects.

Here I am in Lisbon in shorts and t-shirt! 20 degrees, blue skies and a big suite with a balcony. I am currently listening to some dudes playing 5-a side in the park below the hotel. Flew over both Benfica's Estadio da Luz and Sportings Estadio da Alvalade while coming in to land.

And wore my Wolves top out when I went for lunch, and the first place I went into..... the waiter started rattling off players names like Jota, Cavaleiro, Vinagre, Boly etc. he congratulated us on being top!
They really follow Wolves closely here.

Take it that you didn't have to tip either :icon_biggrin:

Finished making and putting together my wine Advent Calendar. Hopefully I'll be fucking pissed all through the month of December.

Back