• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Usually at this time of year we would be searching and planning for flights ( usually 3 ) back to UK for Christmas. This year we don't have to and in a way( as selfish as it sounds) the relief is enormous.

Many thanks everyone!
I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it...:)

Congratulations LJ! Great news and hope all goes well for you.

Just seen your news Warren. Congrats mate - you'll have to come for a home match soon so I can get you a celbratory pint :pint2: :D

Only just saw this. You there, or been before?

Great place.

Heading over in early November. Staying in these apartments, right beside the central train station.
http://palace-apartments.pl

Never been before, I hear great things about it though. I'm told it's the best city in Poland and dirt cheap too. Obviously it's a work trip so I'll be working during the days but hopefully there will be lots to see in the evenings etc

I love a good Tailgate party.Tickets for Sundays Steeler game :)

I love a good Tailgate party.Tickets for Sundays Steeler game :)

A tailgate party is a social event held on and around the open tailgate of a vehicle. Tailgating, which originated in the United States, often involves consuming alcoholic beverages and grilling food. Tailgate parties occur in the parking lots at stadiums and arenas, before and occasionally after games and concerts.

Second wedding anniversary treat for Mrs Wombat sorted: Boutique hotel, tasting menu with matched wines, flowers on the day itself and, possibly/hopefully, a lesson in sabrage (the art of taking the head off a bottle of fizz with a sword).

An old university mate finding me on facebook. A chance to get old friendships back.

After 9 long months of waiting for it to be built we finally complete on our first home on Friday, goodbye rent, hello mortgage!

Apologies in advance for the caps lock, but....

I FUCKING GOT IT!!!!!!!!!
GET THE FUCK IN!

Even better, feedback from the panel was amazing!
Plus I get key involvement in building and designing a service.

Fucking ecstatic right here! In fact, smilies are needed:
:icon_biggrin: :rock: :easy: :windmilling: :beerchug: :happy: :disco: :breakdance:

Just seen this, LJ. Brilliant news mate. Well done.

Back