• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tomorrow's fans parliament

I haven't posted on here much, just enjoy the,(mostly well informed opinions of posters on here), Maybe it feels a bit clicky soemtimes, but its a hell of lot more sense posted than most of the drivel posted on the MM site , I have decided to give up arguing on there, intend to be lot more active on here.
Great stuff, it can appear clicky, it's not really, it's just that the forum was born out of a few mates getting pissed off with the mix.
I posted on there but as soon as I was informed about this forum I left and haven't posted on there since.

Welcome WKFWolf.

I wouldn't mind but most of these people lambasting Moxey will be the same ones complaining that we should of signed Ameobi, especially after he scored against us.

Firstly, looking down your nose and assuming what other posters do or do not think is pretty poor form.

Secondly, I lambast Moxey because he is a poor CEO whose time has gone at WWFC. New ideas and direction needed.

Sorry Johnny I think he has a point. There's a lot of posters who were moaning re Ameobi and who are now moaning about Moxey because of their pre conceived agenda. That doesn't necessarily mean you, but in a lot of cases WKF is bang on

Not on this forum NWW.

Written in the context of the "heartfelt letter" that is supposed to be representing my views, Johnny.
Nothing aimed at posters on here... Also note the words "most of these people". I understand a lot of the reasons why some people are dissatisfied with the work that Moxey does. He earns an awful lot of money to just sort out contracts and sales. He seems to be failing in the recruiting side of deals but he does seem to get top dollar for the ones we ditch

I didn't replace he was referring to this forum only?

I can only go on what I read on here. As you have said before, and I agree with, criticising the Mix is really best left on the Mix, otherwise we all look just a bit pious.

As for the letter Darlo, you are probably right, there are those that just want to buy players without having any knowledge of how the recruitment is done (or not). Knowledge is power as they say, but it seems ignorance is not bliss when it comes to buying players. And I did try to separate both points so they weren't connected. Like Moxey, I need to do better.

I'm not criticising any specific forum whatsoever?

It's an accurate observation that a lot of the same fans who were annoyed that we didn't sign Ameobi are now slating Moxey for suggesting him, based on the inaccurate paraphrasing on the blog, and their irrational hatred of him.

Sorry Johnny I think he has a point. There's a lot of posters who were moaning re Ameobi and who are now moaning about Moxey because of their pre conceived agenda. That doesn't necessarily mean you, but in a lot of cases WKF is bang on

I think there were more people (on here anyway, I very rarely look at the mix) who actually had a dig at people who didn't want Ameobi in the first place because he scored a goal from 5 yards and plucked one bal out the sky with a good touch. Yet that seemed to make him a world beater despite actually not being very good at all other than that.

Obviously there a lot of people who dislike Moxey. Some for better reasons than others. He has annoyed me with his recent backtracking on the Sako situation. And he drops himself in it a fair bit with comments like this, I think he should keep his mouth shout more often than not as other aspects of his job he clearly does well.

Wolves FINALLY throw a punch at the E&S.

12004019_10153684321364662_696147159458633730_n.jpg

Good for them. The E&S really need to shape up and stop with this tabloid style attention seeking.

Emotive in Liverpool, where strangely you can see a large majority of people on the Kop standing every home match!

Something that always pisses me off, when a "spokesman" complains about "a lack of respect for the 96", yet every time I watch Liverpool on TV no one is sat down in the Kop.

Standing didn't cause Hillsborough. A death trap ground and abysmal crowd control/policing did.

Back