• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tomorrow's fans parliament

No. One night this week we have the kids and I have to put family first

Yes. Having checked with the club the rep role is still there. In theory another forum member could do it I suppose.

I'll give it a go if nobody else comes forward? I think me and Jezza would hit it off tbh.

Yes. Having checked with the club the rep role is still there. In theory another forum member could do it I suppose.

I don't think they can be bothered though. There appear to be enough knowledgeable candidates who are able to convey their thoughts and those of others, but...

I'll give it a go if nobody else comes forward? I think me and Jezza would hit it off tbh.

Honestly Deja, I doubt you stay professional enough for the length of the meeting. Not when there's a letter like the Molmix one you can rip to shreds... :icon_twisted:

I read that letter, it's far too long.

With business men like Jez, you've got to get their attention straight away. You've got to hit him quick - and hit him hard. You can't just walk up behind him and tap him on the shoulder, you've got to lump him over the head with a sledge hammer. ......................figuratively speaking.

With business men like Jez, you've got to get their attention straight away. You've got to hit him quick - and hit him hard. You can't just walk up behind him and tap him on the shoulder, you've got to lump him over the head with a sledge hammer. ......................figuratively speaking.

:icon_lol: Oh very good Deja

Dear Jez,

PIES.

etc etc etc etc

Lots of Love,
DejaVuWolf (on behalf of the members of TWF)

Something like that?

"Jez, I found this £20 on the way to the meeting - I think you might have dropped it?

Now, about these ticket prices......"

Three (two?) years ago Jez wanted a player (Pennant) and went above Solbakken to get him. Solbakken was pissed and Pennant was a flop.

This year, Jez wants Ameobi and goes to Jackett before making a move unilaterally.

That says improvement to me.

I was thinking the same. Moxey recommends a player, possibly hearing on the grapevine that he's available. KJ says no and that's that.

I'm no fan of Jez but this is hardly a stick to beat him with.

Yup. Or another chairman/agent/manager calls him up to let him know that X is available.

Its hardly Jez saying 'You should sign this guy'

Reading over there (i know i know)
Apparently, the letter was taken most seriously.
It was copied for parliament members by the club themselves! (even thought MM copied it 650 times)
Paul "Franksy" Franks even mentioned it on his wireless show.
David Instone had a copy.
2 Fellas from "over there" had a 10 minute chit chat with our Jez.

Also, reading "over there" you would think we are bottom of the conference and about to go out of existence.
Boo hoo... its not fair everyone else signs players that are better than ours...boo hoo... why cant we give more money
to players to make them come...boo fucking hoo

Reading over there (i know i know)
Apparently, the letter was taken most seriously.
It was copied for parliament members by the club themselves! (even thought MM copied it 650 times)
Paul "Franksy" Franks even mentioned it on his wireless show.
David Instone had a copy.
2 Fellas from "over there" had a 10 minute chit chat with our Jez.

Also, reading "over there" you would think we are bottom of the conference and about to go out of existence.
Boo hoo... its not fair everyone else signs players that are better than ours...boo hoo... why cant we give more money
to players to make them come...boo $#@!ing hoo

Jez in pacify, patronize and move on shock. Seems to me that KJ was either very honest or thrown under the bus by Jez. Owning up to everything being his fault took the sting out of any criticism directed elsewhere.

When Jez stated that to replace Sako it would take 10 million did anyone then ask him if the same process was still available to Wolves to buy such players from France at the original buy in fee. Also why did these French players have variable lengths of contract.

RE the Ameobi quote, the people making a fuss out of it will use anything to further their agenda against M&M, for me its as a poster said above, Moxey sanctioned it or heard it elsewhere, and said we could do the deal if KJ wanted it.

RE the Ameobi quote, the people making a fuss out of it will use anything to further their agenda against M&M, for me its as a poster said above, Moxey sanctioned it or heard it elsewhere, and said we could do the deal if KJ wanted it.

I wouldn't mind but most of these people lambasting Moxey will be the same ones complaining that we should of signed Ameobi, especially after he scored against us.

I wouldn't mind but most of these people lambasting Moxey will be the same ones complaining that we should of signed Ameobi, especially after he scored against us.

they will also be complaining about every other player we havent signed! proof will come at the end of the season whether he would have been a good signing or not i think

I haven't posted on here much, just enjoy the,(mostly well informed opinions of posters on here), Maybe it feels a bit clicky soemtimes, but its a hell of lot more sense posted than most of the drivel posted on the MM site , I have decided to give up arguing on there, intend to be lot more active on here.

Back