• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tomorrow's fans parliament

I thought Moxey had been told to keep his nose out. A disgrace of a CEO, trying to buy players for his manager again, ended badly last time and trotted out trite lines like 'mistakes won't happen again'. Fuck knows what anybody sees in this individual.

He offered the player to Ken, he turned him down?

I hope the next time Jez Moxey has to wait more than half hour in a restaurant the waiter doesn't stroll up and offer him a bag of scratchings.

Jez Moxey shouldn't be offering players full stop. He has a recruitment dept to do that to. It completely undermines Thelwell and his recruitment team. It is Thelwell and his team's job to analyse these players not the CEO. Utter amateur and charlaton, he did this when he signed Pennant and now he tries it again.

Reading the blog, he's full of contradictions and when tentatively asked about Sako he batted it off with 'we've signed 7 players'. Nobody pinned him down on his comment and the slimy fuck gets away with it. Morgan should bin this clown off as he's long since been useful and is still stuck in his ways. New blood needed.

Jez Moxey shouldn't be offering players full stop. He has a recruitment dept to do that to. It completely undermines Thelwell and his recruitment team. It is Thelwell and his team's job to analyse these players not the CEO. Utter amateur and charlaton, he did this when he signed Pennant and now he tries it again.

Reading the blog, he's full of contradictions and when tentatively asked about Sako he batted it off with 'we've signed 7 players'. Nobody pinned him down on his comment and the slimy $#@! gets away with it. Morgan should bin this clown off as he's long since been useful and is still stuck in his ways. New blood needed.

Jez gave Kenny the go ahead to get him if we wanted but Kenny said no. Chill the fuck out, Jez is not offering players to the recruitment team at all.

Jez gave Kenny the go ahead to get him if we wanted but Kenny said no. Chill the $#@! out, Jez is not offering players to the recruitment team at all.

'Jez wanted the player but Ken said no' is the statement on the blog. Are Jez and Ken wrong themselves?

ITK cunts really piss me off, all because their mate is fucking the Jez's secretary or noshing off the ground staff they think they know everything. Fucking idiots.

'Jez wanted the player but Ken said no' is the statement on the blog. Are Jez and Ken wrong themselves?

ITK $#@!s really piss me off, all because their mate is $#@!ing the Jez's secretary or noshing off the ground staff they think they know everything. $#@!ing idiots.

Enjoy your next anger management class.

ITK cunts really piss me off, all because their mate is fucking the Jez's secretary or noshing off the ground staff they think they know everything. Fucking idiots.

You do know that the blog was just some bloke sat in the corner with a laptop summarising everything that was said? It wasn't word for word and it shouldn't be taken as an official statement. He even had to go back and correct himself on this point because he realised what he'd written the first time came across badly.

I don't see the issue. Maybe Jez knew some guy at Newcastle and he said he was available. Jez passed on the message and KJ said no?

Chill out...

Just me concerned about our recruitment then. Guess nobody will moan about our recruitment again.

Just me concerned about our recruitment then. Guess nobody will moan about our recruitment again.

Not at all. I just don't think this Ameobi thing is anything to get worked up about. I'm reserving judgement until I hear from those who actually went at the very least. That blog was a mess.

See - this is the nonsense that does my bloody head in.

"Nobody responded in the way I want so I will say some bollocks and claim I am right"

Unbelievable.

Obviously not but you completely lost it on that reply to GFFH when there wasn't any need at all.

Maybe the blog was just badly written then as Moxey came out of that looking very badly.

If he has suggested players to Kenny then this is poor leadership, he should be doing it to the recruitment team and not Jackett. If he wanted the player and Javkett said no then that shows a CEO that has not learnt his lesson.

I agree it will be interesting to hear from those who went.

See - this is the nonsense that does my bloody head in.

"Nobody responded in the way I want so I will say some bollocks and claim I am right"

Unbelievable.

Why is it bollocks Paddy, just because you didn't agree with it?

Maybe the blog was just badly written then as Moxey came out of that looking very badly.

If he has suggested players to Kenny then this is poor leadership, he should be doing it to the recruitment team and not Jackett. If he wanted the player and Javkett said no then that shows a CEO that has not learnt his lesson.

I agree it will be interesting to hear from those who went.

You don't seem to understand how the recruitment process works and are looking to slate Moxey on the basis of a typo it seems.

Why is it bollocks Paddy, just because you didn't agree with it?

Well, it is bollocks because you said something daft, and then waited about an hour and decided that because you hadn't got a bite you could come out with nonsense like "Just me concerned about our recruitment then. Guess nobody will moan about our recruitment again"

No response doesn't mean you are right, wrong or somewhere in the middle.

You don't seem to understand how the recruitment process works and are looking to slate Moxey on the basis of a typo it seems.

Petal, I understand the recruitment process better than you could ever know. I'm not sure on your background but being ITK doesn't mean you know.

Back