• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF's Best of a Bad Bunch Manager Choice

Who would be your 'favoured' candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pearson holds talks again according to Sky Sources.. Come on in Nige.

Yes, I voted Ince.

And like I said in another thread, get Karl Robinson in as his assistant. They've worked as a team before, and in that case on limited resources at MK Dons.

As many are having trouble comprehending Pearson's lack of appeal to some, I don't get the anti-Ince stance. I am sure it has foundations, but Ince seems to have his heart in the right place...?

Yes, I voted Ince.

And like I said in another thread, get Karl Robinson in as his assistant. They've worked as a team before, and in that case on limited resources at MK Dons.

As many are having trouble comprehending Pearson's lack of appeal to some, I don't get the anti-Ince stance. I am sure it has foundations, but Ince seems to have his heart in the right place...?

His managerial record is rubbish... Apart from keeping Macclesfield in the league and one good season with MK the rest is bog standard tripe. I want Wolves to set their sights a little higher than this

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/paul-ince/stationen/trainer/4230/plus/1

4589af79b00c99eecf2fb792509c9f11_400x400.png

Yes Quirk, I know you have a man-crush on Nige... ;)

I wouldn't mind either him or Lambert as the next manager if that is the extent of Wolves ambition

I wouldn't mind either him or Lambert as the next manager if that is the extent of Wolves ambition

If we go with Mad Nige or Lambert I wouldn't expect them to be in charge in 18 months time, regardless of whether they achieve the Fosun target of getting promoted

If we go with Mad Nige or Lambert I wouldn't expect them to be in charge in 18 months time, regardless of whether they achieve the Fosun target of getting promoted

Would anyone expect either of them to make the play offs this season?

Would anyone expect either of them to make the play offs this season?

I think they would need to have us at least challenging if they want to hang around for another season. It doesn't take much in this Division to get close to the Top 6

I think they would need to have us at least challenging if they want to hang around for another season. It doesn't take much in this Division to get close to the Top 6
Yep, That would be the least they could get away with without the fans wanting another change next summer.

Whoever gets the job needs to bring in the right players in January. If they do, then we stand a chance of the playoffs this season, if not, we will have to wait until the summer.

So you suggest we go for the type of foreigner that's already turned us down. The Copenhagen bloke sounds right up your street.

Back