• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves - Jean-Ricner Bellegarde

I haven’t been this sure of a signing from Ligue 1 since Razak. 😅

Important: multiple tweets refer to him as “Jean Jean”.

Really excited about this one. Welcome.

I'll be excited. But I've absolutely no idea if he's actually any good.

He looks an exciting player. Concern with the season highlights video he posted is that post of it was like Adama's, where it showed him beating players but then cut off before the final ball/shot...is the end product going to be there? But it was a position of need, we've got three dribbling wide men now, and given I can't see gaz being able to coach proper attacking patterns we're going to need unpredictable individual brilliance, and he certainly looks like he'll be able to bring that

2 goals and 2 assists in 3 games suggests he has some end product. Whether that's just a purple patch will remain to be seen.

2 goals, 6 assists the previous season, though he's still young and improving.

He looks an exciting player. Concern with the season highlights video he posted is that post of it was like Adama's, where it showed him beating players but then cut off before the final ball/shot...is the end product going to be there? But it was a position of need, we've got three dribbling wide men now, and given I can't see gaz being able to coach proper attacking patterns we're going to need unpredictable individual brilliance, and he certainly looks like he'll be able to bring that
Same as Nunes' reel last year but that had most people's pants round their ankles for some reason.

2 goals and 2 assists in 3 games suggests he has some end product. Whether that's just a purple patch will remain to be seen.

2 goals, 6 assists the previous season, though he's still young and improving.
It's foolish to just look at stats.

He's moved position this season to the same position as Nunes was playing for us.

Why? I mean, he's obviously got his coaching licences etc, so he must have some understanding of the game. And it's clear when you hear him speak that he's not a gibbering moron, so I don't understand this assumption.

Back