• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - 3 Leeds United

FrankMunro-371

Reaction score
A disappointing defeat, particularly given that we were in control for much of the first half, but silly mistakes cost us dear.

"#¤"#%¤#&T%¤/¤%&(¤&/(¤&/(¤&(¤&/(¤&!%#¤&, Thats all, fuck off Kenny

I'm going to predict KJ gone by the next game. Shame, I do like him as a person but the sudden drop in performance is scary... bit scary to think of who'd replace him though, we don't want a repeat of the Solbakken/******** thing

He's digging his own grave by picking a woefully out of form Henry and a completely fucking useless Edwards. Not to mention ebanks landell, find a replacement.

Pathetic apart from the first fifteen minutes and a neat Byrne finish. Shambolic at the back. Not good enough. Just go Ken.

While there is bound to be a little frustration, a manager cannot be blamed for silly individual mistakes. They are professional footballers, and somewhere along the line they have to take some responsibility.

Really poor defending for all their goals and even when we were on top in the first half some very poor defensive headers from both Batth and Eel, Ikeme should have done better on his near post but redeemed himself twice later, as soon as we conceded the first McDonald went awol ...again, poor finishing in the first half. Graham looks excellent but please stop falling over. Byrne absolutely has to start the next 3 games at least along with ALF.

but he can for not going 4-4-2, not putting holt on instead of a defensive midfielder with ten to go..etc, etc...

He's gone already I think - didn't even do interview tonight after game with sky.

Hopefully the Jez phone call is him pulling the trigger. It needs to happen before January and should have happened at least a month a go.

While there is bound to be a little frustration, a manager cannot be blamed for silly individual mistakes. They are professional footballers, and somewhere along the line they have to take some responsibility.

Absolutely but Steve Evans saw what was going on in the first half and made a substitution to challenge that after half an hour. We weren't dealing with a tactical genius tonight but he has managed to out think and manoeuvre Jackett and ease to victory.

good that, i really liked Kenny but he has completely lost the plot and doing mistake after mistake, both on tactical grounds and mentally i feel

I can definitely blame him for obsession with 4-5-1 against dross at home. For picking the ineffective Edwards and woefully out of form Henry. I can blame him for not changing formation when outwitted by one of the most clueless managers in the division.

No acess apart than via my phone but reading the match day thread pleased that my computer is only just fixed and won't be back till tomorrow.

No comment other than this, as I saw none of the game, the end for Kenny needs to be nigh!

Not that I think it will happen, but our recent home form is relegation quality. Is our run worse than the bad run we had last year?

MacDonald seems to escape criticism but I thought he was totally anonymous. Apart from JG everyone else ranged from poor to woeful. Time for KJ to leave - if we can afford to pay Holt to sit on the bench we can find the money to pay him off.

Appalling, DE and Henry were really poor shouldn't have started never mind stayed on the pitch.

KJ is digging his own grave here, brining on Coady was just really odd tbh.

Price MOM for me, not that it counts for anything after losing this stupid game

We were doing well and could have scored 2 or 3, but as soon as they changed their tactics we shit the bed and should have made changes earlier. But that has been the same for some time now, in many games he makes ineffectual changes way too late and his obsession with 4-5-1 with Dave Edwards in the hole is ridiculous. Surely he can see it's not working, so surely any sane man would try to change something, anything.

Back