• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-0 Everton: Verdict Thread

Just watched the highlights as I was out and about yesterday. Really good playing. I'm surprised at how well we seem to be doing on the pitch, considering the start of the season, I didn't rate us all that much but damn are we making an impression. It was 3-0 but could easily have been several more.

That was the best and most enterprising performance I have seen. Not sure if it was because we were excellent or because Everton were poor.

Sa had little to do but again made a vital one on one save, Kilman was a rock at the back, Semedo and Ait Nouri were both superb moving forward, Gomes was everywhere, Sarabia and Doyle were spreading passes and linking play, and Cunha and Wangi Chan were creating all sorts of problems up front. 2 beautifully taken disallowed goals which I think were marginally offside, but we were just superb yesterday. Hats off to the lads and Gary O'Neil. Didn't even miss Mario.

For a period in the 2nd half the atmosphere was back to its bubbling best as the slik passing had the fans literally purring, but the 9 minutes of additional time somewhat killed it all. Still, best performance of the season, by some way. A fantastic was to end 2023.

Every time you do this the more racist you look.

And I'm sure you're not.
Really? I look racist?

I am glad I don't live in your sort of judgemental world, but having said that I know this is the way some people immediately react these days. I'm 61, slowing up with age, and make genuine mistakes, and that is all there is too it.

I left Molmix because of the way some posters were taking over there, looks like I have jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

That's no excuse at all.
I'm not saying its an excuse, but I am declining with age and there is no ill-intent on my behalf. If anything its ignorance and lack of sharpness whilst I am typing my post.

I come on here to talk about my beloved Wolves, and because of a spelling mistake (twice admittedly) the only responses I have received are due to that spelling mistake. Not a thing about Wolves.

At the end of the day also, I don't really care what people like you think, you don't know me and you certainly don't know what I am thinking, so respectfully just jog on and put me on ignore please, if I irritate you that much. I've got no time for judgemental people like you.

I'm not saying its an excuse, but I am declining with age and there is no ill-intent on my behalf. If anything its ignorance and lack of sharpness whilst I am typing my post.

I come on here to talk about my beloved Wolves, and because of a spelling mistake (twice admittedly) the only responses I have received are due to that spelling mistake. Not a thing about Wolves.

At the end of the day also, I don't really care what people like you think, you don't know me and you certainly don't know what I am thinking, so respectfully just jog on and put me on ignore please, if I irritate you that much. I've got no time for judgemental people like you.

You say you aren't using it as an excuse and then go on to use it as an excuse. You can't even claim ignorance as you've just pointed out that you've been called out for it before.

I can't speak for the rest of the forum but I'll continue to call out that sort of shite whenever I see it. Maybe it isn't MolMix or this forum. Maybe it's you.

It's ignorance rather than racism
It's not ignorance as by his own admission he knows his name isn't Wangi. Could be racist, could be on the wind up, could just not give a shit, could be the onset of dementia or a combination of. What it isn't is ignorance.

Alot of words for a bloke that doesn't care 🤷‍♂️

I really don't know what to say if that is what the majority of you think, and you clearly do think I am racist.

At the time I made the post this morning, the last thing on my mind was thinking I will disrespect a player who I admire. I thought he was superb yesterday.

I really don't know what to say if that is what the majority of you think, and you clearly do think I am racist.

At the time I made the post this morning, the last thing on my mind was thinking I will disrespect a player who I admire. I thought he was superb yesterday.
You’ve had to go out of your way to spell it wrong. That doesn’t make any sense. Even less so after the fallout from the last time you did it.

Really? I look racist?

I am glad I don't live in your sort of judgemental world, but having said that I know this is the way some people immediately react these days. I'm 61, slowing up with age, and make genuine mistakes, and that is all there is too it.

I left Molmix because of the way some posters were taking over there, looks like I have jumped from the frying pan into the fire.
From my experience you most certainly have not jumped from the frying pan into the fire. Much better site management here.

Back