• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3 - Cardiff 1. Another step towards sanity verdict thread

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
A decent game by the sounds of it.

The front 4 will give any team at this level real problems to solve, just need to keep it tight enough further back.

We are not the real deal yet, but have elements who will be.

8 points clear with the bottom 3 having only 7 games left.

Burton score a last minute winner at Huddersfield. Bloody hell. Still don't think it matters for us, but that is a HELL of a result for them

Great three points against an in form team. Crazy season. Win 4 on the bounce after losing 5 out of 6! Still its the wolves way. Good home win after international break, which has usually meant a loss

Does anyone else think of Babylon 5 when they see Warnock? londo.jpg

Helder Costa <3
Put the entire south bank plus Cardiff defence and keeper in the Steve bull. What a goal

Great win and 4th win on the row and 5th unbeaten..UTW!

Add Silvio, Iorfa and Williamson to that team and it starts to look very useful

8 points clear of Blackburn with a game in hand, I think it's safe to say we are staying up. Some key recruitment needed close season (Martin please Lambert) and I think we will do quite well. With Graham & Zyro still to come back things are looking up. Helders goal superb what a joy he has been to watch and I wish him well whatever happens.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

WM were saying he might be off to Monaco for €20m

Was out all day so missed the game but delighted with that result, and a sweet goal from Helder too.

Nice one Wolves.

Will need to be a bit more than that to entice us (though depends on the Mendes factor - a profit will be more than useful)

Come the summer €20m might be £20m, so you never know ;)

We better start working out how to spend that £20-25m. I'd love him to stay but i cant see it happening

If our owners want to see us back in the premier league, then their priority must be in keeping Costa. Selling our best player would show their lack of ambition.

If our owners want to see us back in the premier league, then their priority must be in keeping Costa. Selling our best player would show their lack of ambition.

Don't be silly, Costa will hold all the cards in this case. He can and will play at a higher level next season. I don't know why you have a hatred of our owners but it's pretty tiresome.

I just hope Mendes can dip into his bag of tricks and find us 2 full backs, a striker and a winger in exchange.

Enjoy the win and try and look forward to a Thelwell sacking and a new start next season.

Costa is unlikely to be here next year- too many Premier teams have an interest. Just hope that we get a good return & then invest it wisely

Talk of a top 4 side being interested, but not sure that thats accurate.

Could see him at a side just below that |(Everton/Southampton) though

Don't be silly, Costa will hold all the cards in this case. He can and will play at a higher level next season. I don't know why you have a hatred of our owners but it's pretty tiresome.

I just hope Mendes can dip into his bag of tricks and find us 2 full backs, a striker and a winger in exchange.

Enjoy the win and try and look forward to a Thelwell sacking and a new start next season.

I do not hate anyone, I never have and never will.

Back